MobileWirelessJobs is the mobile wireless jobs
telecom careers resume employment work labor HR recruitment job blog portal
for senior-level candidates, recruiters and employers in the mobile content and wireless entertainment industries.
Alternatively, you may login with your TypePad (Movable Type/MobileWirelessJobs), Open ID, Google, Facebook, MySpace, Yahoo!, AOL/AIM, Blogger, Live Journal, Vox or WordPress ID and password.
You can also Recover Your Password but please be advised that the system will not show you are logged in at the top of this site. The cookie will remember users who are logged in the comments area only. Please do not delete or block cookies if you wish to remain logged in to our comments area.
October 14, 2013
CompNova: Mobile Apps Developer, Farmer's Branch, TX
• 4 to 7 yrs experience on native Mobile apps development
• iOS, Cocoa, XCode
• Good knowledge of iOS current trends and upcoming versions of iOS, iPhone, iPad etc.
• Exposure to Agile development methodology
• Understands web technologies such as HTML 5, REST, JSON, XMPP
If interested, please send your resume in WORD format along with expected pay rate. If you know someone who may be interested, please forward this position to them.
Dynamic Software Sevices: QA Test Engineer with Mobile Testing, San Diego, CA
Search Firm: Dynamic Software Services Job Title: QA Test Engineer with Mobile Testing Duration: 12 months Interview: Telephonic Location: San Diego, CA
Candidate will produce test plans and execute them on various portable devices including Android and iOS. Candidate will also design, create, execute, track and maintain functional test cases. The candidate will be responsible for reporting defects, verifying defect fixes, and setting up defect metric queries and reports. Candidate will create and implement full QA lifecycle project and work with development teams to carry it out.
• Extensive test planning, test case development, test automation and scripting experience
• Experience with API level testing, system testing and black box functional testing
• Experience testing applications for mobile devices and tablets (iPad, iPhone, Android based phones/tablets and other mobile platforms)
• Experience with video/audio application testing
• Strong knowledge of Linux shell commands and scripting
• Experience with MS Word suite to document test cases
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Team player and self motivator
• Should be willing to work in Agile and dynamic environment
If interested in this role please forward your MS Word resume and salary requirements to:
PCS Wireless: Sales Executive Account Manager, Florham Park, NJ
PCS Wireless is looking for an experienced, talented Sales Executive / Account Manager with an ability to manage new & existing accounts. Job duties & skills include ability to make cold calls, following up sales leads, managing accounts & building relationships with customers. Skills needed: goal driven individual, sales oriented, good communication skills, & a team player.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume and salary requirements to Guddi@pcsww.com
Why else? We offer an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision and 401k!
And . . . we're hiring like crazy right now and looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our world-class and fairly wacky team.
Oh, and one more thing! Cover letters are cool, but do you know what's even cooler?! Show us who you are with a cover letter VIDEO! You will be able to upload one when applying for this position. (Video cover letters are not required, but if you wanna do one, we wanna see it!)
The General Idea Zappos.com, an online leader in footwear and apparel, is looking for a full-time marketing analyst for mobile who is self-motivated, entrepreneurial and has strong attention to detail. The position requires a minimum of 3 years direct working experience in technical marketing and/or mobile space.
This position will also include but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
• Tackle tracking and measurement challenges between app, m. and www. for all mobile devices.
• Universal ID - track users cross multiple devices and use to inform our revenue attribution.
• Measurement between browser and app
• Using data to inform the most effective way to generate traffic to mobile and using this to influence the mobile product roadmap.
• Work with channel managers to conduct regular tests including:
• Conditional redirects
• Value of a download
• Baffin experiments to improve CR
• Deep linking
• Live within Direct marketing
• Have a dotted line to all managers
• Serve as a liaison to the mobile team and sit on the mobile steering committee.
• Aid in strategy to drive acquisition and improve retention.
• Should have strong technical base and with understanding of channel structure and interplay.
• At least 3 years of technical marketing experience.
• Very strong organization, problem solving, and intrapersonal skills.
• Proactive and able to develop rapport and positive working relationships with co-workers and account executives.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize various projects.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Understanding of APIs, feeds and pixels.
• Experience with mobile technology.
• Familiarity with exchanges and networks.
• Experience with feed creation, optimization and filtering.