Join MobileWirelessJobs BlogRoll? Click
The Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC is pleased to announced the launch of MobileWirelessJobs.com powered by Movable Type 5.12.
We encourage our new readers to create a new user account to post comments to our new site.
Alternatively, you may login with your TypePad (Movable Type/MobileWirelessJobs), Open ID, Google, Facebook, MySpace, Yahoo!, AOL/AIM, Blogger, Live Journal, Vox or WordPress ID and password.
You can also Recover Your Password but please be advised that the system will not show you are logged in at the top of this site. The cookie will remember users who are logged in the comments area only. Please do not delete or block cookies if you wish to remain logged in to our comments area.
A client in North Dallas is looking for an experienced mobile developer.
• Basic Web design in the .Net platform, Unit, Functional & Regression testing
With more than 100 locations worldwide, Robert Half Technology is a leading provider of IT professionals on a project and full-time basis for initiatives ranging from web development and systems integration to network security and technical support. Through our alliances with industry-leading organizations such as HDI and the Microsoft Partner program, we have access to client companies that other staffing firms don't. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to free online technical training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
In 2015, our company once again was named to FORTUNE magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2015).
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.800.793.5533 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
To apply online, please send your MS Word Resume and salary requirements to: Robert Half.
Mobile Tech Lead
Cigna is seeking a strong Mobile Tech Lead who can jump start a team moving into the Mobile Development space. Plans and schedules the development, introduction, communication and maintenance of the corporate systems architecture including the applications, data, and infrastructure architectures and assures that this architecture is integrated with the business area architectures. May organize and control the activities of the section, may assign personnel to the various projects and may direct their activities. Requires excellent planning, conceptual, consulting and communication skills, analytical ability, strong judgment and management skills, and the ability to interact with senior business area and IT management and staff solutions.
• Contribute to our native apps written in Objective-C (iOS) or Java (Andriod)
• Integrate with our backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that's super-fast for end users
• Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
• Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product
• Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
• Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results within a schedule
• Will be responsible for standing up a Mobile Development team and guiding the team thru multiple initiatives
• Will have to provide technical leadership around choosing appropriate mobile development platform and toolset Drive User Experience thought leadership
• Contributes to user research, concept testing, and usability testing
• Assists in the translation of business requirements into meaningful requirements or stories
• Contributing member of agile team(s)
Qualifications / Skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Several years of recent hands-on coding and software design
• A track record of projects completed on time - you're a flawless executor and know how to build great software
• Evidence of being self-motivated and driven - you find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve hard problems
• Familiar with iOS and Android SDK
• Solid OOP and software design knowledge - you should know how to create software that's extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
• Experience with Objective-C and Java and a willingness to learn new technologies if needed (ideally you have shipped 1-2 substantial apps and know how to integrate with backend RESTful APIs)
• Experience with Linux/Unix and scripting languages like Python, Perl, shell scripting, etc.;
• Experience with migrating from Python to node.js will be desirable
• Experience with Agile development (SCRUM methodology) desired
• Experience leading a team in collaborative development of prototypes for demonstration of concepts
• Capable of negotiating successful delivery with business leads
• Comfortable negotiating and presenting to IT and business executives
• Capable of driving alignment across the technology organization
• United States / Remote Candidates - some occasional travel required.
US Candidates Only: Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. If you require a special accommodation, please visit our Careers website or contact us at email@example.com.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when applying
Sr. QA Engineer, Mobile
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People--the listeners, the artists, and our employees--are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we're looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
We have a terrific opportunity for an inspired, dedicated Senior Quality Assurance Engineer who is enthusiastic about contributing to Pandora's rapidly expanding music service delivered to our community of millions of listeners. As a key contributor to our QA team you will ensure excellent quality in our internally developed mobile and web applications. You will also support partner integrations with the Pandora music service on a large, diverse and growing array of consumer devices.
You'll get the chance to take on complex and interesting projects as part of a fast-paced, highly collaborative team. We hold ourselves to high standards and take pride in our work. This is a great opportunity for a Senior QA Engineer with several years of experience and a passion for technology.
This position requires technical proficiency including testing and validation in a client-server environment and certification of applications running on a variety of devices. You should enjoy working with a variety of consumer mobile and other devices, and have a natural curiosity for their features and functionality. As a member of our highly motivated team you should be dedicated to excellence and have a strong sense of personal responsibility.
• Minimum 8 years professional QA experience, including 5 years on native mobile apps
• Exceptional ability to troubleshoot technical problems on Linux, OS X, iOS and Android platforms
• Experience testing rich media and emerging ad formats
• Comfortable programming in common scripting languages
• Experience using packet analysis tools, such as Charles, Wireshark, etc.
• Working knowledge of current QA methodologies
• Deep experience writing test plans and test cases
• Demonstrated team and project leadership abilities
• Proactive, driven individual with a strong work ethic
•Aptitude to learn quickly and effectively
• Sharp attention to detail
• Proven ability to mentor other team members as needed
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving ability
• BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
To apply online, please click here.
An equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
You're looking for more than just a job. Making an impact on people's lives is what motivates you. With the Sr. iOS Developer role, you'll be developing frameworks that help connect millions of consumers a month to our award winning food category brands of Food Network, Food.com, and Cooking Channel.
Come join our team at Food Network (part of Scripps Networks Interactive) to get in on the ground floor of a technology transformation.
We're looking for you to...
• Design, develop, and test mobile applications for Food Network and other Scripps brands
• Assess mobile landscape for emerging mobile trends with Apple and Google, prototype innovations that can provide an enhanced user experience for our audience
• Provide day-to-day support of Food Category Mobile initiatives by:
• Participating in reviews of significant technical design deliverables
• Participate in release and sprint planning
• Support post release continuous improvement efforts in conjunction with software engineering leads
• Play an active role in the product development process
We'd like you to have...
• 2-3 years native iOS development in Objective C. Experience with Swift is a big plus.
• A strong background in software engineering and web technologies. Previous experience with at least one modern web platform (Node.js, Rails, PHP) is a huge plus.
• Familiarity with API design for highly scalable services
• A natural curiosity and desire to understand and even contribute to the entire technology stack
• A passion for building products your users will love
If this describes you, we'd love to talk to you!
• Full-time position (40 hours/week)
• Eligible for full benefits (medical, vision dental)
• Eligible for retirement benefits (401k matching, additional funds for age and service)
• Fantastic paid time off package (includes vacation, sick and personal days plus holidays)
• Competitive compensation package
Join a team who enjoys building great products together, values a sense of humor and likes to have a little fun while they're at it! We spend a lot of time together, why shouldn't it be fun?
Learn more about our company culture and core values in the Life at SNI section of http://www.scrippsnetworksinteractive.com/careers
Scripps Networks Interactive is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, color, religion, age, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship or national origin and military membership or veteran status or on any other basis which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. Furthermore, the company will make reasonable accommodations during the application and/or hiring process for qualified job applicants with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship for the company.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scripps Networks Interactive will not sponsor applicants for immigrant or non-immigrant work visas. The successful candidate will be required to submit evidence of identity and employment authorization.
Stable/kernel, a mobile app development company in Atlanta, offers end-to-end development services to craft smartly-designed software that connects our clients directly to their users - across tablets, smartphones, desktops, wearables and the Internet of Things.
We employ the latest UI/UX techniques, iOS, Android and back-end development advancements to deliver apps of the highest quality that drive brand engagement and add value to your stakeholders.
We are seeking to fill the following positions:
Experienced Android Developer
• Passion for crafting beautiful and functional Android applications
• Strong Object Oriented design skills and a knowledge of how to build S.O.L.I.D. software
• Not afraid to dig into the Android framework source code to find out how things really work
• Commitment to continuous integration, automated testing and in-depth code reviews
• Understanding of good open source libraries that make your job easier and a desire to contribute to those and/or create new ones
• Desire to dabble in other areas and technologies including iOS and backend web services
• Drive to learn something new everyday and always be improving in your craft
Experienced iOS Developer
• Experience modeling and storing information with Core Data.
• Writing applications with multiple screens and clearly defining model, view and controller responsibilities.
• Experience communicating with REST web services, parsing data into model objects, caching and data synchronization.
• Skilled in pushing builds to services like TestFlight.
• Capable of generating certificates and provisioning profiles in iOS' developer portal.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
• Passion for what we do and desire to do it better - as technologies change, we need to champion innovation, adapt and lead our clients through those changes.
• A mastery of the mobile industry, application architecture and rising trends and technologies.
• A collaborative spirit and willingness to learn and adopt stable|kernel's style and design rules. Our best practices are based on years of experience leading classroom instruction and working on a myriad of apps in a team environment.
• Client-facing experience.
• Technical ownership of an application from inception to delivery, consulting with users, analyzing requirements and providing technical design and specification recommendations.
• Experience with agile style workflow and project management tools (such as Pivotal Tracker).
• A strong desire to write stylish code, refactor constantly and be proud of the bits and bytes you produce.
• Grow your career while working with talented developers/designers on very cool projects in a flexible work environment.
• Mentor junior developers as we make new hires.
• Continuous on-the-job training and intentional career development, including investments in each and every person.
• Encouragement to participate in the development community through things like blog posts, open source contributions, conference attendance and speaking, etc.
• Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities.
• Single and family health insurance plans.
• Matching 401(k).
Interested candidates should contact Sarah Woodward at 678.464.2657 or send an MS Word resume to email@example.com
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Robert Half: Mobile Developer, Dallas, TX
Cigna: Mobile Tech Lead, United States (Remote)
Pandora: Sr. QA Engineer Mobile, Oakland, CA
Food Network: Sr. iOS Developer, New York, NY
Stable/kernel: iOS & Android Developers - Atlanta, GA
Agile Enterprise Solutions: iOS Developer, Minneapolis, MN
Technology Resource Group: Mobile QA Automation Engineer, Irving, TX
20th Century Fox: Sr. iOS Mobile Developer, Los Angeles, CA
AnDevCon 2014 - San Francisco, CA: Nov 18-21
Technology Resource Group: QA Tester Manual, St. Louis, MO