Join MobileWirelessJobs BlogRoll? Click
The Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC is pleased to announced the launch of MobileWirelessJobs.com powered by Movable Type 5.12.
We encourage our new readers to create a new user account to post comments to our new site.
Alternatively, you may login with your TypePad (Movable Type/MobileWirelessJobs), Open ID, Google, Facebook, MySpace, Yahoo!, AOL/AIM, Blogger, Live Journal, Vox or WordPress ID and password.
You can also Recover Your Password but please be advised that the system will not show you are logged in at the top of this site. The cookie will remember users who are logged in the comments area only. Please do not delete or block cookies if you wish to remain logged in to our comments area.
Mobile Software Engineer
Location: San Mateo, CA OR Nashville, TN.
Duration: 5 Months
The Software Engineer Mid works towards developing functional competency in the field of software engineering as it relates to the business objectives of Client. The Software Engineer Mid develops code and debugs applications that meet system standards and functional requirements in various software languages. The position will assist with the activities for approved Projects, system improvements, and ad-hoc or emergency requests.
Key Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
• iDevelops effective, maintainable code in a timely fashion
• iFollows established coding standards and techniques, assists with establishing standards
• iDevelops proficiency in the application and use of systems, tools, and processes within the department's scope
• iDevelops proficiency in the business processes that drive the applications within the department's scope
• iDevelops a working knowledge of Client's applications and system integration
• iAssists with the compilation of status notifications for business stakeholders and Client Relations
• iEnsures code compiles with security policies and guidelines
• BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field required
• 2+ years of software development experience preferred
• Knowledge/experience in one or more of the following areas: C, C++, objective C or Java.
• Specific knowledge/experience in some of the following preferred:
• iOS, Android, Windows Mobile or Blackberry
• OOD / OOP knowledge
• Multithreaded Web Application experience implementing Java or .NET technologies
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
To apply online, please send your MS Word Resume and salary requirements to:
Technical Recruiter | firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: (510) 509-9013
Mobile IOS Developer
Our client, a successful SaaS company offering retail cloud solutions for over 30 years; is seeking an iOS Developer to join their Long Island, NY area team.
Do you possess a passion for pushing mobile technology to the limits? Would you enjoy contributing to a start-up culture building next generation products?
If you are looking to impact cutting edge technology at its core, this opportunity is for you!
The IOS Developer will work with a group responsible for delivering innovative mobile cloud applications. This includes the design, development and support of a mobile technology platform.
- Design and develop advanced applications for the iOS platform of mobile cloud application.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and develop new features.
- Support the Mobile application, including working on bug fixes and improving application performance, reliability and stability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Collaborate with internal and off-shore development resources, acting as a technical liaison.
Preferred Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong Object Oriented Programming Skills
- Experience with iOS Development: XCode, UI Kit, Cocoa Touch and Apple HIG
- 3+ years of proven and demonstrated iOS experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Knowledge of web services, REST APIs
- Strong sense of System Architecture as it relates to mobile apps
- Solid understanding of Apple HIG and the latest operating systems, features and APIs
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Experience with version control systems such as SVN
- Experience in publishing apps to the App Store, Certificates, and Provisioning Profiles
- Solid understanding of user interaction concept differences between iPad and iPhone versions of iOS
- Solid understanding of UI / UX design
- BS / MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
To apply, please send your MS Word Resume to: email@example.com
Continue reading "The Connors Group: Mobile IOS Developer, Long Island, NY" »
A client in North Dallas is looking for an experienced mobile developer.
• Basic Web design in the .Net platform, Unit, Functional & Regression testing
With more than 100 locations worldwide, Robert Half Technology is a leading provider of IT professionals on a project and full-time basis for initiatives ranging from web development and systems integration to network security and technical support. Through our alliances with industry-leading organizations such as HDI and the Microsoft Partner program, we have access to client companies that other staffing firms don't. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to free online technical training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
In 2015, our company once again was named to FORTUNE magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2015).
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.800.793.5533 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
To apply online, please send your MS Word Resume and salary requirements to: Robert Half.
Mobile Tech Lead
Cigna is seeking a strong Mobile Tech Lead who can jump start a team moving into the Mobile Development space. Plans and schedules the development, introduction, communication and maintenance of the corporate systems architecture including the applications, data, and infrastructure architectures and assures that this architecture is integrated with the business area architectures. May organize and control the activities of the section, may assign personnel to the various projects and may direct their activities. Requires excellent planning, conceptual, consulting and communication skills, analytical ability, strong judgment and management skills, and the ability to interact with senior business area and IT management and staff solutions.
• Contribute to our native apps written in Objective-C (iOS) or Java (Andriod)
• Integrate with our backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that's super-fast for end users
• Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
• Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product
• Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
• Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results within a schedule
• Will be responsible for standing up a Mobile Development team and guiding the team thru multiple initiatives
• Will have to provide technical leadership around choosing appropriate mobile development platform and toolset Drive User Experience thought leadership
• Contributes to user research, concept testing, and usability testing
• Assists in the translation of business requirements into meaningful requirements or stories
• Contributing member of agile team(s)
Qualifications / Skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Several years of recent hands-on coding and software design
• A track record of projects completed on time - you're a flawless executor and know how to build great software
• Evidence of being self-motivated and driven - you find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve hard problems
• Familiar with iOS and Android SDK
• Solid OOP and software design knowledge - you should know how to create software that's extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
• Experience with Objective-C and Java and a willingness to learn new technologies if needed (ideally you have shipped 1-2 substantial apps and know how to integrate with backend RESTful APIs)
• Experience with Linux/Unix and scripting languages like Python, Perl, shell scripting, etc.;
• Experience with migrating from Python to node.js will be desirable
• Experience with Agile development (SCRUM methodology) desired
• Experience leading a team in collaborative development of prototypes for demonstration of concepts
• Capable of negotiating successful delivery with business leads
• Comfortable negotiating and presenting to IT and business executives
• Capable of driving alignment across the technology organization
• United States / Remote Candidates - some occasional travel required.
US Candidates Only: Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. If you require a special accommodation, please visit our Careers website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when applying
Sr. QA Engineer, Mobile
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People--the listeners, the artists, and our employees--are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we're looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
We have a terrific opportunity for an inspired, dedicated Senior Quality Assurance Engineer who is enthusiastic about contributing to Pandora's rapidly expanding music service delivered to our community of millions of listeners. As a key contributor to our QA team you will ensure excellent quality in our internally developed mobile and web applications. You will also support partner integrations with the Pandora music service on a large, diverse and growing array of consumer devices.
You'll get the chance to take on complex and interesting projects as part of a fast-paced, highly collaborative team. We hold ourselves to high standards and take pride in our work. This is a great opportunity for a Senior QA Engineer with several years of experience and a passion for technology.
This position requires technical proficiency including testing and validation in a client-server environment and certification of applications running on a variety of devices. You should enjoy working with a variety of consumer mobile and other devices, and have a natural curiosity for their features and functionality. As a member of our highly motivated team you should be dedicated to excellence and have a strong sense of personal responsibility.
• Minimum 8 years professional QA experience, including 5 years on native mobile apps
• Exceptional ability to troubleshoot technical problems on Linux, OS X, iOS and Android platforms
• Experience testing rich media and emerging ad formats
• Comfortable programming in common scripting languages
• Experience using packet analysis tools, such as Charles, Wireshark, etc.
• Working knowledge of current QA methodologies
• Deep experience writing test plans and test cases
• Demonstrated team and project leadership abilities
• Proactive, driven individual with a strong work ethic
•Aptitude to learn quickly and effectively
• Sharp attention to detail
• Proven ability to mentor other team members as needed
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving ability
• BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
To apply online, please click here.
An equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
Intelliswift: Mobile Software Engineer (Contract), Nashville, TN
The Connors Group: Mobile IOS Developer, Long Island, NY
Robert Half: Mobile Developer, Dallas, TX
Cigna: Mobile Tech Lead, United States (Remote)
Pandora: Sr. QA Engineer Mobile, Oakland, CA
Food Network: Sr. iOS Developer, New York, NY
Stable/kernel: iOS & Android Developers - Atlanta, GA
Agile Enterprise Solutions: iOS Developer, Minneapolis, MN
Technology Resource Group: Mobile QA Automation Engineer, Irving, TX
20th Century Fox: Sr. iOS Mobile Developer, Los Angeles, CA