Director of Product Marketing
Leading developer of wireless learning tech software and leading education technology firm in DUMBO, Brooklyn. For a leading developer of software for the education technology/skill assessment industry.
• Assume primary responsibility for driving understanding of client’s current and target customer bases and drive development and execution of strategic marketing plans
• Clearly communicate marketing strategy to senior management and to the broader organization
• Develop and reinforce processes for interaction with Sales, Operations, Development, Product Management, Marketing Programs, and Corporate Communications
• Prioritize and set consistent strategic direction and strategies for customer acquisition, retention, and internal and external communications
• Create avenues to build thought leadership for products
• Develop and implement strategic marketing programs, positioning & messaging, naming, pricing, competitive analysis, and collateral for new and existing products
• Create a consistent brand advertising look and message in cooperation with internal departments and external vendors
• Manage product releases to ensure successful and timely deliveries in support of the brand plan at promotional events
• Serve as spokespersons for PR events, press releases and product launches
• Partner with Sales, Marketing Communications, and Product Management to design and produce product training materials
• BA/BS degree, MBA a plus
• Ideal candidate will have five plus years experience in product marketing or marketing program management with possibly healthcare marketing, advertising agency or packaged goods experience
• Experience in having brought a product to market is key
• Demonstrated “out of the box” thinking
• Experience shaping research and analysis of current and target customers
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market
• Understanding of strategic and competitive position
• Experience managing marketing teams including hiring, managing performance and developing skill set of direct reports
• Experience managing marketing budgets and demonstrating ROI
• History of managing cross-functional teams
• Agency experience is ideal or direct experience with brand management and product management with required experience bringing a product to market.
• Salary: $150k plus bonus and equity
• 5-6 direct reports and position reports into the SVP of Marketing.
To apply, please send resume with cover letter, indicating salary requirements and position of interest, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Oppty Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.