Career Concepts, Inc.
Product Manager – Mobile Portal
Are you passionate about media and technology? Are you looking to help drive growth for a company that is at the forefront of developing interactive media businesses? Then, our client wants to hear from you.
Our client is dedicated to the development and operation of online and cross-platform entertainment and media businesses. They currently manage a portfolio of leading web properties, which reach 23MM monthly unique visitors and generate over 35Bn page views annually. These sites include the broadband subscriber portal; a top movie and entertainment destination, selling movie tickets at over 15,000 screens; a national online entertainment site; an industry-leading provider of digital media publishing solutions over broadband and wireless networks; an online social networking based platform; and an insider’s guide to what’s new and cool — up-and-coming fashion designers, sample sales, restaurants, useful services and must-have items.
Our client is seeking highly qualified candidates for the position of Product Manager – Mobile Portal
. The ideal candidate will be a bright, analytical problem solver who is looking for a high growth position. This is a relatively new competency within our client company and this position will require someone willing to grow the role and the team with little direction.
• Define vision for mobile experience which will include both new and existing mobile products.
• Develop business case, cost benefit and economic models to support new product development or promotions
• P & L responsibilities
• Lead Cross-functional development, marketing and support teams to execute strategy and deliver results
• Responsible for products positioning or differentiation strategies.
• Responsible for compiling promotional ideas and product enhancements to increase product usage.
• Initiate product awareness efforts with Divisions, Customer Support, Channel Partners and internal employees.
• Assist in the management of partner relationships
• Track key success metrics and implement strategies to achieve goals
• Track industry trends and recommend appropriate strategies
• Mobile Product Management experience
• P & L management experience
• MBA or MSIS or equivalent work experience.
• Must be a team player, able to handle ambiguity, anticipate and react to changes quickly.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple initiatives at one time.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume along with salary requirements to:
An Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.