Managing Director, Sales
United Kingdom – Local Candidates Only
Our client is an international wireless testing organization.
is looking for an energetic self starter with a win-win attitude to join our thriving Sales Team. Reporting to the Sr. VP of Sales & Marketing, this individual will be responsible for meeting and exceeding the quarterly and annual sales quotas and managing the UK sales team. The Managing Director
will be responsible for prospecting potential customers, identifying and developing opportunities for future growth and managing our proof center. This is an excellent opportunity for a polished, aggressive and motivated individual with Mobile Industry experience.
• Sales quota achievement
• Identify and acquire new customers
• Utilizing contacts and resources for networking to build clientele
• Effectively manages time, responsibilities and tasks
• Respond to and effectively close all business within assigned territory
• Build partnerships and manage on-going relationships
• Manage multiple business initiatives in a start up environment
• 7 – 10 years as a Business Development Manager/Director, preferably in the mobile space
• Able to succeed with limited supervision
• BS/BA degree
• Absolute understanding of the mobile industry with a strong understanding of Mobile Developer Eco System
• Experience in doing business with OEM, carriers and aggregators A MUST!
• Proven ability for outbound prospecting and closing of new business
• Strong ability to plan, organize and establish correct priorities to exceed sales quotas
• Proven ability to build and maintain solid customer relationships
• Planning and analytical abilities
• Excellent communication skills and confidence
• Ability to successfully multi task and work within a fast paced environment
• Able to work well in a team concept and be driven to work independently
• Experience with Salesforce
• Positive can-do attitude and determination to succeed
• OEM sales experience a plus
If you are interested in this role or know someone who please forward resumes to email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.