Sales Director – Handsets
Responsible for the management of the entire sales cycle of handset products to key account; responsible for managing relationship between the company and the key account.
• Builds and maintains strong relationships with the leaderships of the customer.
• Manages the customer expectation to ensure customer satisfaction
• With the assistance of the Technical Account Manager, identifies, gathers and analyzes customer requirements, provide information to Product Line to refine product features and roadmaps.
• Develops account strategies and product positioning for the account.
• Directs the implementation of sales plan for the account
• Manages the negotiation, acquisition of customer contracts.
• Directs marketing efforts for the product launch.
• Devise effective sell through and promotion plan for handset products.
• Manage the execution of the marketing plan to drive the sale of handset products.
• Manages proper execution of purchase orders, shipment, cash collection, and maintains a required profit margin.
• Acts as the focal communicator between the key account and internal higher level management and product line management.
• Responds in a timely manner to internal reporting and other requests.
• Hosts customer and senior level exchanges.
• Directly manages sales managers, technical account managers, and other functional personal assigned to the account under management.
• Provides direction, training and coaching to the staffs. Set and review sales target, and quarterly MBOs.
• A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a business related field.
• 5 – 10 years telecommunications products sales or marketing leadership experience at territory, division or national account sales level.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to interact at all levels within customer’ organization; demonstrated ability to negotiate with and convince the others.
• Willingness to travel, work additional hours beyond normal schedule at times.
If you are interested in this role or know someone who please forward resumes to email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.