United Kingdom – Local Candidates Only
Our client is an international wireless testing organization.
Our client has a fast-paced environment, so your flexibility to adapt to new and changing requirements is crucial. Electronic Search
is looking for an independent, task-driven individual who can successfully manage interactions with several sales individuals. You must be organized, be detail-oriented, and have excellent communication skills.
Working with the Inside Sales and Channel Sales teams, you’ll be supporting our selling efforts by answering technical questions during the pre-sales phase of the sales process. You will identify and help drive changes to the sales demo environments, help craft responses to Requests for Proposals (RFP’s), troubleshoot technical setup issues, and be the general “Go To” person for the European Sales Team for all things technical.
The work location for this position is out of our office in the UK.
• Be the expert technical presence in Europe, supporting all aspects of the technical pre and post sale
• Function as a product and solution evangelist
• Conduct formal needs assessment to better understand the unique requirements facing our customers; both immediate and long term needs
• Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships both via phone and in person
• Create and deliver both technical and non-technical presentations t prospective customers
• Collaborate with sales individuals to maintain partner and customer satisfaction
• Represent the Company at Trade Shows and Events
• Accurately maintain sales data is CRM (Salesforce)
• Experience with technical troubleshooting skills, OEM, and carriers
• Experience in test automation, QOS monitoring
• Experience working as a technical sales resource (Sales Engineer or Technical Account Manager)
• Excellent customer-facing skills, including the ability to present technical concepts to a non-technical audience
• Skills in presenting and demonstrating software, with good objection-handling skills
• Experience selling business-critical applications such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to small to medium sized businesses
• Familiarity with online conferencing software for demonstrations is desired
• Ability to travel within the EU and abroad – up to 50%
If you are interested in this role or know someone who please forward resumes to email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.