Company: ESPN Wireless and Digital Media Marketing
Position: Director, Mobile Marketing
Location: New York, NY
Scope of Responsibility:
Leads brand strategy and marketing for ESPN Mobile products. Leverages consumer insights to drive usage and revenue growth. Works closely with Product, Affiliate Sales and Ad Sales teams to manage overall portfolio of products while leading strategic marketing activities around pricing, promotions, advertising and direct to consumer distribution. Challenges internal and external teams to innovate and find fresh ways to reach and speak to the core audience.
Lead the development of consumer-facing marketing activity to strengthen the product and brand promise.
• Work closely with the product and affiliate teams to define and build the product portfolio and pricing/distribution strategies.
• Assist in all brand strategy efforts, including defining positioning and mining consumer insights.
• Work closely with Research to evaluate audience insights to make key decisions related to product, pricing, and brand promise.
• Utilize all marketing and usage metrics to evaluate performance and drive results.
• Liaise with Ad Sales on the construction of promotional opportunities and coordination / execution of sponsorship elements.
• Lead internal team and agencies to conceptualize and generate creative briefs for various projects based on business needs.
BA/BS degree with 8+ years of marketing/advertising experience and at least 3 years of people management experience.
• Is an experienced manager with strong management, writing, organizational, analytical and presentation skills.
• Is a strategic thinker comfortable in applying strategy to marketing (creative/advertising, pricing, distribution). Experienced at evaluating strategies and tactics and giving direction to strengthen efforts. Skilled at managing people and letting good work happen.
• Is recognized as a marketing subject matter student with excellent competence in marketing and brand strategy development and implementation.
• Is an expert in the evolving media landscape and in media consumption habits.
• Is an avid user of mobile products, technology and features.
• Has a healthy appreciation of popular culture and the role of sports in popular culture.
• Is a passionate sports fan.
• Is a passionate ESPN fan.
To apply click www.espncareers.com
Or send email to email@example.com
ESPN, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.