Search Firm: LightSpeed Human Capital Management (www.wirelessxfactor.com)
Job Title: HSPA Product Manager
Location: Virtual, US
Product management is responsible for the product lines in our client’s portfolio.
Your task will be to participate in the Product Management team driving the implementation of the strategy for our client’s products with focus on enabling profitable growth. Your job will include close interaction with key customers, competitors, sales managers, principal consultants and R&D to ensure market driven portfolio innovation and development. You will also develop marketing messages and engage in customer events as a speaker.
You will be working with allocating R&D budget to maximize the product contribution and participate in all activities relating to Product Life Cycle Management, including decisions on Roadmaps. This job will require frequent international travel. The exact responsibility, what product or other aspect of our client’s portfolio, will be discussed and determined together with the successful applicant.
We expect you to have strong innovation skills and ability to translate market requirements & customer needs into business ideas and realize these into profitable business. You will be developing and communicate market messages.
You gather facts, analyze information and share findings in a pedagogic and easy-to-understand way, both through reports and presentations, therefore excellent communication and analytical skills are required. You work in a team and you also need to drive analyses on your own, requiring ability to network and manage strategic as well as operational issues with confidence. Proven leadership skills is a clear advantage.
You should also have:
• Master of Science, Master of Business Administration, Bachelor of Science or equivalent is preferred, but work experience is more important.
• Minimum 4 years experience of WCDMA/HSPA radio network optimization in a senior role.
• Excellent understanding of common radio network issues – the most efficient methodology to identify these – and the most appropriate corrective actions.
• Experienced in the use of a variety of data sources (Statistical PM counter data, Fault Management Data, Drive test data, Configuration Management Data) for radio network investigation and optimization.
• Good knowledge of WCDMA High Speed Data performance optimization methods.
• Experience with Ericsson radio network equipment and at least one other vendor.
• Excellent knowledge of GSM and WCDMA/HSPA protocols and traffic cases.
• Experience from Network Optimization, Roll-out/Tuning or Planning, is a merit.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume including salary requirements to:
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.