Senior Product Development Engineer ID#5007
San Jose, CA
Our client is a leader in cutting edge wireless/wireline networking equipment for the commercial and consumer use.
is seeking a Senior Product Development Engineer for our client. The Product Development Engineer’s primary functions will be project management and technical oversight. Will liaise between the ODM, Chipset vendors, and Sales Engineers in order to take the products through the development life-cycle.
• Take overall product ownership for assigned projects; responsible for delivering the product to production; including , etc..
• Fully manage each project – Develop, publish and meet schedules, keeping all stakeholders informed of product status at all times.
• Manage the development process including OEM’s/ODM’s, chipset manufacturers, etc.
• Manage product verification testing of the product features and performance.
• Manage the customer certification, support and documentation.
• MSEE preferred
• Minimum of 5 years experience in networking software/hardware product development.
• Previous development experience in 3G, Wifi or DSL products is desirable.
• Must have hands-on experience in the entire product development life-cycle.
• Must be self motivated/self sufficient needing minimal supervision.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• 82 – 92K
If you are interested in this role or know someone who please forward resumes to email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.