Application Engineer ID#5180
is seeking an Applications Engineer for our client. The Applications Engineer will be an expert in data acquisition, providing both pre and post sales support, interfacing daily with their customers, and offering technical support and guidance for a wide variety of data acquisition systems and associated transducers. Focus will be split between technical support and customer training in a classroom environment.
• Conducts formal classroom training on a variety of data acquisition hardware and analysis software
• Takes an active role in application development and vehicle bus networking for our clients
• Provides hands on technical support to electronic instrument customers; troubleshoots problems via telephone, fax, Webex, and electronic mail
• Assists sales staff in assessing new potential applications and offers technical guidance in the recommendation of products to new customers
• Travels to customer sites in support of products; depending on business activity
• Maintains positive working relationships with customer base; works closely with sales and customer service in providing customers with exemplary assistance
• 30% domestic and international travel
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology
• Five years as test experience, application engineer and/or training experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Background in Data Acquisition equipment required
• Experience with data acquisition hardware, vehicle bus networking, and strain gauges a plus
• Knowledge of test and measurement software
• Delivering training and technical presentations
• Previous experience supporting Test & Measurement customers
• US citizenship required, must be able to pass a security clearance when visit customers
Other Skills and Abilities
• Excellent interpersonal skills, a team player.
• Great presentation skills.
• Quick response and follow-through.
• Based on Experience
If you are interested in this role or know someone who please forward resumes to email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.