CPU/DSP Verification Lead ID#5217
Silicon Valley, CA
We are currently seeking a CPU/DSP Verification Lead for our client, who is a global leader and innovator in telecommunications. This role is located in Silicon Valley and offers a compensation package which includes $140-165k base salary plus relocation, Visa sponsorship, bonus and benefits.
is seeking a verification lead for a DSP/CPU core development including memory sub-system verification
• Responsible for developing overall verification methodology and test plans
• Develop verification environment and verify the processor core and memory unit
• Makes recommendations and decisions regarding the technical aspects of assigned projects
• Works with the DSP/CPU architect, designers, system architects to verify the design of the core and memory and take an active role in SOC level verification
• MS with 10 years of experience or PhD with 7 years of experience in CPU/DSP verification and memory sub-system or equivalent education and directly related experience
• Detailed knowledge of advanced verification methodologies and techniques
• Proven track record in defining verification methodologies, creating verification environments and verifying complex designs
• In depth knowledge of C, C++ programming, Perl, SystemC, Vera, and System Verilog
• Experienced in developing memory models, testbench development, testcode development, debugging and achieving high functional coverage
• Detailed understanding of cache coherency protocols and experienced in memory cache verification
• Excellent communication skills with ability to articulate complex technical issues and directions to team members
• Ability to work in large, cross functional and geographically dispersed teams.
• Demonstrated organizational, planning, and analytical skills
• Demonstrated business communications skills (verbal, written and presentation)
• 140 – 165K
If you are interested in this role or know someone who please forward resumes to email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.