Software Applications Engineer-Mobile Devices ID#5224
San Jose, CA
Responsible for managing all technical interactions with mobile device customers.
• Gather technical requirements from customers and feedback into MRD.
• Determine customer’s technical problems and organize resources internally to respond.
• Plan for and manage creation of technical documentation and support infrastructure.
• Present technical marketing story to technical contacts within customer base.
• Undergraduate engineering degree.
• 3-5 years software experience with mobile phone OEM.
• Knowledge of ARM and/or Android platforms
• Experience with mobile device hardware
• Great communicator.
• Very good customer interaction skills.
• Proactive and energetic
• 100 – 130K
If you are interested in this role or know someone who please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.