Search Firm: LightSpeed Human Capital Management (www.wirelessxfactor.com)
Job Title: AT&T Account Manager
Location: New Jersey/Georgia/Texas, USA
A market leader in Network Performance and Testing is seeking an experienced Sales Account Manager to develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve corporate revenue goals for the AT&T account.
Skills and Background
• Responsible for the sale of our client’s products and services by managing and developing new and existing relationships at AT&T.
• Identify and develop relationships with key players within AT&T.
• Acts as the primary liaison between AT&T and our client ensuring timely, high quality responses to technical and business related needs and concerns.
• Participates in the development and execution of sales strategies within the AT&T account to increase sales/profits to our client.
• Prepares sales plans and sales forecasts with sales management, and submits timely progress reports against objectives.
• Works closely with Sales Engineering and System Engineering personnel to analyze customer technical environments and requirements.
• Participates in providing feedback to Product Managers and Engineering regarding customer functional requirements.
• Ability to effectively communicate product features and benefits to end-user prospects
• Proven success, established customers and contacts, and solid knowledge of the AT&T organizational structure.
• BS/MS in related technical field and 3+ years of relevant field sales experience.
• Broad sales and channel/distribution experience in the IP, networking, and/or network monitoring/management industries.
• Prior experience in selling system level products and services requiring complex strategic, solution selling skills.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
• Excellent customer relations and sales process skills.
• Demonstrated track record of success in a similar role, and the ability to perform with minimal supervision.
• Achievement of annual sales quota / targets
• Collect, analyze and provide accurate and timely reports and forecasts so as to provide a clear insight into progress made towards targets
• Understand the customer’s objectives, buying criteria and decision making processes and form long term business partnerships
• Develop a focused sales and activity plan for AT&T
• Develop a 3x sales pipeline of qualified opportunities
• Assist in the running of specific sales and market campaigns.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume including salary requirements to:
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.
An MBA online degree may be of interest to those who want to increase their business skills.