Title: Web and Mobile Product Manager II
Location: Mountain View, CA – LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY! (No Relocation Assistance Provided)
Type: Full-time, Permanant
As an enthusiastic self-starter, you will be part of the team that envisions and creates CPP’s Web and mobile products to address customer and market needs. Your passion for Web and mobile technology and devices will help the company achieve our digital content goal to build a portfolio of Web and mobile product offerings that extends and enhances the use and application of CPP’s core assessments.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Web and Mobile Product Content Design and Development
• You will be part of the Product Development team that recommends, conceptualizes, develops and manages–from requirements and content development to testing and release–products and product customizations for Web, e-Readers and mobile devices that leverage CPP’s new and existing content
• Partner with Marketing and Sales to gather customer needs, market and technology trends, and competitive data and IT to determine project requirements and with
• Collaborate with Marketing and IT to prepare prototype concepts to test with customers and make product adjustments based on feedback
• Manage product development process through all stages and the creation of project documents, such as project requirements, wireframes and RFPs
• Work with Project Management, IT, Publishing Services, and any outside vendors throughout projects; monitor progress and quality at each stage of development, testing and release
• Assist in the preparation of project budgets, including development costs and ROI; maintain and monitor approved project budget
• Assist in managing product life cycle by managing ongoing product enhancements
• Utilize internal processes to secure necessary product codes, administer payments or compensations per contractual obligations
Web and Mobile Program Design and Development & Other
• Based on business priorities and workload, assist with development of Web and mobile device-based programs following the same process as for Web and mobile product development with additional deliverables such as program testing
• B.A./B.S. in a related field, Masters ideal
• Minimum of 3+ years of product management experience or the equivalent in Web and mobile product development, digital publishing and media development for Web and mobile devices
• Passion for mobile innovation and creating product experiences that delight users
• Enthusiastic use of multiple mobile devices currently available in the market
• Highly-organized, detail-oriented, proactive, with ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously to deliver results while managing to business realities
• Demonstrated ability to influence, work effectively in cross-functional teams
• Experience developing products relevant to Human Resources or Training & Development markets ideal
• Occasional travel as needed to gain customer and market needs and trends
Specialized Skills and Knowledge:
• Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated track record of successfully managing projects through release
• Experience with Agile development process is ideal
• Ability to develop project budgets, managing within guidelines
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite, familiarity with Microsoft Project
• Ideal candidate will have experience with CPP assessments and products, certification is a plus
CPP – The people development people. For 55 years, CPP has provided the most reliable and trusted assessments, training tools, and services available anywhere. As a leader in workforce development solutions, the company’s hundreds of unique offerings have been used by millions of individuals in more than 129 countries, in more than 28 languages. Small-, medium-, and large-sized businesses, including the Fortune 500 and Global 1000, have relied on CPP to help their people and organizations grow by improving performance. CPP’s world-renowned brands and services include the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®), Strong Interest Inventory®, Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI), FIRO®, CPI 260®, and California Psychological Inventory™ (CPI™) instruments and CPP Professional Services. For more information, visit our web site at www.cpp.com.
To apply, please send your MS Word Resume and salary requirements to:
Jessie Lockhart, Director, Human Resources
Mountain View, California
In the interest of time, your cover letter, resume & salary history must be included for your candidacy to be advanced.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and MBTI are trademarks or registered trademarks of the MBTI Trust, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Strong Interest Inventory is a registered trademark and the CPP logo is a trademark of CPP, Inc.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.