Zappos IP, Inc.
is looking for a Marketing Analyst – Mobile
for its Las Vegas, NV headquarters.
Why join us? Our unique culture has made Zappos IP, Inc. one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For 5 years straight. Find out why: http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/best-companies/
Why else? We offer an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision and 401k!
And . . . we’re hiring like crazy right now and looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our world-class and fairly wacky team.
Oh, and one more thing! Cover letters are cool, but do you know what’s even cooler?! Show us who you are with a cover letter VIDEO! You will be able to upload one when applying for this position. (Video cover letters are not required, but if you wanna do one, we wanna see it!)
The General Idea
, an online leader in footwear and apparel, is looking for a full-time marketing analyst for mobile who is self-motivated, entrepreneurial and has strong attention to detail. The position requires a minimum of 3 years direct working experience in technical marketing and/or mobile space.
This position will also include but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
• Tackle tracking and measurement challenges between app, m. and www. for all mobile devices.
• Universal ID – track users cross multiple devices and use to inform our revenue attribution.
• Measurement between browser and app
• Using data to inform the most effective way to generate traffic to mobile and using this to influence the mobile product roadmap.
• Work with channel managers to conduct regular tests including:
• Conditional redirects
• Value of a download
• Baffin experiments to improve CR
• Deep linking
• Live within Direct marketing
• Have a dotted line to all managers
• Serve as a liaison to the mobile team and sit on the mobile steering committee.
• Aid in strategy to drive acquisition and improve retention.
• Should have strong technical base and with understanding of channel structure and interplay.
• At least 3 years of technical marketing experience.
• Very strong organization, problem solving, and intrapersonal skills.
• Proactive and able to develop rapport and positive working relationships with co-workers and account executives.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize various projects.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Understanding of APIs, feeds and pixels.
• Experience with mobile technology.
• Familiarity with exchanges and networks.
• Experience with feed creation, optimization and filtering.
Apply online: http://www.Click2Apply.net/2vczwy6
Zappos IP, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.