Experienced software engineer needed immediately to join our dynamic mobile content company! We’re looking for a proactive, skilled professional who can tackle multiple, complex, deadline oriented projects; work confidently with his/her peers; and thrive in our fast paced environment.
* 3+ years developing modular web-based applications using PHP, Perl, ColdFusion or other advanced scripting language.
* Proficiency in Linux/Unix system administration.
* RHCT certification or equivalent experience.
* High degree of skill with ecommerce technologies such as C#, C++, Java, XML, HTML, DHTML, CSS, JSP, JS
* Familiarity with mobile (cellular) related applications, file formats and delivery mechanisms
* Demonstrated success at developing and managing complex projects
* Solid writing and communication skills
* Preferred experience with the wireless, music or gaming industries
* Software development experience in a team environment
* Perform conceptual system design, specifications development, including writing interfaces to databases
* Translate detailed design into computer software
* Test, debug, and refine the computer software to produce the required product
* Prepare required system and data requirements documentation
* Collaborate with other departments to execute on a project
This position is full-time and based in the Washington DC office. The salary is commensurate to experience. Please provide a salary history in your cover letter.
Comprehensive, competitive benefits include:
* Working in the emerging mobile technology industry with near limitless growth potential.
* FULLY PAID medical insurance, including health, dental, and vision.
* FULLY PAID gym membership at the Sports Club LA in Washington, DC
* Hip brownstone location right off of Dupont Circle and attached to a Starbucks
* Participation in a profit sharing program and 401K.
* A coveted slot on our Kickball and Wiffleball teams
Distributive Networks is a 15-person, wireless content and technology services company that delivers cutting edge products to over 1 million users in North America. Our portfolio includes ringtones, text services, games, and more! We are committed to a vibrant company culture where every team member counts. If you are looking for an energetic office environment where your work can make a positive difference, Distributive Networks is the place for you! We are an equal opportunity employer.
CONTACT: Please submit your cover sheet and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find us at www.distributivenetworks.com.
listing jobs Distributive Networks20036 Washington%20DC Washington%20DCUSA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.