Xringer Inc.: Licensing Account Manager, San Jose
Xringer Inc. is a leading provider of superior quality media content and entertainment applications to mobile devices around the world. Through partnerships with top tier wireless carriers and popular entertainment labels, Xringer creates the ultimate mobile personalization and entertainment experience. Xringer collaborates with popular media outlets and entertainment artists to delivers highly effective mobile marketing and promotional campaigns for the world’s top brands. Over 100 million mobile subscribers can access Xringer’s easy-to-use mobile media applications and services throughout North America, South America, Europe and Australia. More information about Xringer is available at www.xringer.com. Xringer is offering an exciting opportunity for an accounts management individual with some licensing, sales, and royalties management experience to help close and manage music-oriented licenses, as well as other content for the wireless space.
This contract-to-hire position is located in San Jose, CA.
• First contact with a variety of licensors in the music & media space
• Account management/business development/relationship building with licensors, etc, plus additional catalog research and ongoing clearance
• Maintain consistent and regular reporting involving multiple time schedules
• Internet research depending on workload and need
• Support/assistance on an as-needed basis for specific projects
• Experience with Internet research
• Exceptional follow-through and consistency; strong customer service and account management skills
• Some experience with general licensing procedures
• Some experience with the music and/or media industry and their related media outlets
• Some experience with royalty accounting and account management
• Comfortable with standard office software systems
• Comfortable with regular and ongoing account meetings
• Authorized to work in the United States
• Fluency (written and spoken) in a second language
• Knowledge of a variety of licenses (software, images, print licenses, union deals, etc)
• Knowledge of foreign licensing regulations
• Popular culture knowledge of US market
• Popular culture knowledge of another country
Contact Info: Send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
listing jobs Xringer San Jose CaliforniaUSA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.