Xringer is a leading provider of superior quality media content and entertainment applications to mobile devices around the world. Through partnerships with top tier wireless carriers and popular entertainment labels, Xringer creates the ultimate mobile personalization and entertainment experience. Xringer collaborates with popular media outlets and entertainment artists to delivers highly effective mobile marketing and promotional campaigns for the world’s top brands. Over 100 million mobile subscribers can access Xringer’s easy-to-use mobile media applications and services throughout North America, South America, Europe and Australia. More information about Xringer is available at www.xringer.com.
The Product Management organization requires a Product Manager for our Ringtone Product. This person would be responsible for determining and scheduling all enhancements to the basic product. In addition, this person would be responsible for ensuring the content associated with the product releases continue to be compelling and for determining which enhancements to the Product need to be scheduled at which date. This person will need to work with content providers as well as many different groups internal to the organization.
This contract-to-hire position is located in San Jose, CA.
• Provide in-depth market, industry and competitive analysis and positioning
• Create, document, communicate, gain approval for, and maintain product requirements and enhancements.
• Develop pricing and packaging strategies
• Develop, maintain and ensure compliance with product work plan and schedule for service delivery using a set of project management tools
• Work closely with the sales team to develop sales tools/demos
• Actively contribute to the design and development of user-facing client service features as UI, web front-ends, and third party server-side software integration.
• Work with team and outsource vendors to launch services and solution to market on time and within budget.
• External facing for specific accounts, including collecting business requirements, issue resolution, processing and aligning overall company objectives, and working directly with accounts during development to monitor and communicate status.
• Depending on experience/skills, the product managers duties may expand to augment other teams as required to deliver products throughout the product lifecycle (from inception to maintenance).
• 3 years + experience as a Product Manager
• Seasoned experience using MS Office
• Experience with Wireless Carriers and products
• Experience with different genres of music
• Excellent written and oral communication skills including presentation experience
• Ability to do product demonstrations
• An undergraduate degree is required
• Some travel will be required
• Ideal candidate would also have an interest or experience with music (performance, composition, editing, and production), art/graphic design, videography/editing, wireless (content, phones, and services), pop culture, foreign languages culture (Latin America, Chinese, Japanese or Russian).
• Product Manager will report to the Director, Mobile Technology who has responsibility for overall service definition and delivery.
Contact Info: Send inquiries to email@example.com
listing jobs Xringer San Jose CaliforniaUSA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.