Mobile ESPN is seeking a product manager who will manage the lifecycle of community products and services.
The product manager will lead the development community products and programs that (1) build stronger communities within Mobile ESPN’s connected subscriber base (2) tie together the cross platform ESPN experience and (3) entice non-Mobile ESPN subscribers to join the Mobile ESPN community.
The product manager must be a motivated team player comfortable in a small fast-paced startup environment. The ideal candidate would also have a strong passion for sports and good understanding of sports and communities.
* Develop and manage the product roadmap for community products and services
* Work with different groups within the ESPN to leverage cross-platform opportunities
* Gather and prioritize product requirements making effective trade-offs between features/functionality, time to market, implementation complexity and cost to determine product release functionality
* Develop concept designs and business case justification for new product ideas/releases
* Develop detailed functional specification documentation and manage internal technical resources and 3rd party vendors through the software development lifecycle
* Manage the day to day operational support of community products and programs
* Track, assess and report on product performance and potential feature enhancements
* Provide input to marketing for positioning and demand creation
* Tracking evolving customer needs, market trends, competitors and technology trends.
Candidates should have 2-4 years product manager management experience in either wireless or internet space. Must be an avid sports fan . Solid analytics , project management and marketing skills required. MBA preferred
For consideration send cover letter & resume to henry.x.markosian.-ND@espn.com
listing jobs ESPN10158 New York New YorkUSA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.