Qpass, Inc has a new and exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Intern who is eager to provide professional and administrative support to the Human Resources Team and to the organization. Responsibilities include the coordination of HR related projects including benefit administration, recruitment assistance, assist in creating the Qpass Intern Program, compensation processing, HRIS management, assisting in conducting research and analysis for HR related areas, and providing professional customer service to staff and external vendors. Additional responsibilities include other HR support functions as a member of the organization’s HR team.
• Assist in administration of compensation program; helps to administer Dialogue For Success, Qpass’ performance appraisal program.
• Participate in benefits/stock administration including processing of benefits enrollment forms and changes, reporting changes to carriers, updating databases and reconciling monthly invoices.
• Gather materials for new employee orientation; contact new employees regarding logistics of on-boarding; create new employee files; cross train on Qpass, Inc orientation process.
• Develop and maintain Qpass Employee Newsletter.
• Provide assistance in organizational training efforts as a part of Qpass University, specifically administration of the programs and courses included.
• Sustain the Qpass Organizational Chart.
• Maintain Human Resource Information System records and compile reports from database as needed.
• Responsible for all HR related filing in appropriate personnel and benefit files.
• Support department in carrying out various human resources programs and procedures for all company employees.
• Provide a high level of customer service to all levels of Qpass employees on various HR topics.
• Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited university, with an emphasis in Human Resources preferred.
• Basic knowledge of principles and practices of Human Resources administration.
• Inventiveness to establish clear goals and to organize and prioritize work.
• Ability and willingness to work with a diverse population in a fast-growing, mission-driven organization.
• Initiative to research and analyze various types of data and present in a concise manner.
• Ability to follow written and oral instruction, while simultaneously coordinating a variety of complex projects and work within program deadlines.
• Requires effective oral and written communication skills in working with a wide variety of individuals and interest groups.
• Sensitivity, confidentiality, and awareness of employee and business needs.
• Creative approaches to problem solving; and the ability to be flexible and work under pressure.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs and office machines.
• Relocation is not provided.
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
In addition to an exciting work environment, we offer a fun location on Seattle’s waterfront, Bagel Fridays, free soda, juice, Starbucks coffee, Tazo tea, and $.25 snacks in the lunchroom vending machines.
Position is located in our company’s headquarters in Seattle, WA. This is a non-exempt, part-time position.
To apply, please click here.
listing jobs Qpass 98121 Seattle Washington USA