Your primary responsibilities will be to investigate and troubleshoot software integration problems to help keep our network of Content Partners running; provide advanced 1st tier technical support; work with operations, development, engineers, and QA to problem solve and find best solutions; maintain client infrastructure and network services as appropriate; collect reporting information as requested by internal teams, Content Partners, and customers; liaise with operations, engineering, and development to help improve client integration, performance, and provide onsite support of maintenance activities.
• Provide technical support for Qpass digital content providers, mobile commerce partners, and broadband commerce partners via email, telephone, and support tickets/cases.
• Investigate and troubleshoot all levels of service integration issues to keep our network of partners running around the clock. This includes supporting software applications (Java/XML/Linux), and databases (Oracle/SQL Server).
• Research and document root cause for incidents and outages.
• Track and document service availability (SLA) for maintenance and outage downtimes.
• Serve as clients’ primary technical resource for answering questions about use and integration of the Qpass Service.
• Communicate information about Qpass Service issues to client contacts on a 24×7 basis.
• Work closely with operations, software engineering team, and quality assurance department to find quick and effective solutions to service issues.
• Educate clients on the features of the Qpass service, enabling them to fully exploit its capabilities.
• Assist clients with data analysis and custom report generation.
• Provide for-fee consulting services as necessary.
• Contribute to the overall success of the Client Services department.
• Perform other assignments/duties as appropriate.
• Participate in on-going training.
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
• Must be a confident and professional action-oriented team player with the demonstrated ability to make a client feel at ease.
• 2+ years as a Technical Support Engineer, Technical Consultant, or equivalent in a fast-paced enterprise-class service organization.
• 2+ years experience supporting UNIX, Linux Red Hat, Apache, Oracle & XML
• 2+ years experience supporting Windows 2000 Server, IIS (Internet Information Server, SQL Server
• 1+ years experience supporting large scale web-based systems.
• Experience supporting a highly available, secure, networking environment.
• Experience using ticket/case tracking tools for customer requests and reports
• Familiarity with web security mechanisms (e.g. SSL, Digital Certificates, Public Key Encryption).
• Web development experience using Perl, Java, XML, etc.
• Knowledge of emerging mobile data services and internet commerce.
• Required to participate in on-call rotation
• Required to work odd hours/shifts, including periodic evening maintenance
• BA/BS in Computer Science or related is preferred.
Position is located in Seattle, WA.
This is a Full-time (exempt) position.
To apply, please click here.
listing jobs Qpass 98121 Seattle Washington USA