Develop code to test at the API level. Must have demonstrated ability to develop and maintain automated test cases. Must have a solid understanding of testing methodologies. Execute test cases, discover defects, document the results, and manage the process in test software. Need to have solid communication skills, be a self-starter, and have the ability to work in an ambiguous environment. Additional duties may include fixing defects and software development.
• Solid Java and J2EE development skills
• Java testing (Junit, HTTPUnit, etc.)
• Advanced XML/XSL
• 2+ years of Software Testing, including black/gray/white box testing.
• Requirements/Use case analysis, Test case development, Test Plan development, and defect recording and tracking.
• Experienced with Linux/Unix operating systems
• 1+ years experience with Test Director
• 2+ years experience with test automation tools
• Wireless experience – web application testing.
• Familiar with HTML, XML, WML, xHTML, SOAP and mobile phone technologies
• Experience with web server technologies Tomcat, Apache, Weblogic, and IIS
Database experience, preferably Oracle and/or SQL Server
• Experience with Rational tools
• Exposure to Agile Methodologies a plus
Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four year accredited college or university in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
To apply, please click here.
listing jobs Qpass 98121 Seattle Washington USA