This technical consultant will work to develop custom J2EE-based software components, configure Qpass’s software products, and install Qpass’s software for a Tier 1 mobile carrier. This position offers advancement opportunities into senior consulting, technical architecture, project management, or software development roles.
• Use J2EE technologies (EJBs, JSPs, JMS) to build and extend custom software components
• Participate in requirements and design sessions with customer to define solutions to the customer’s business problems
• Create solution design documents
• Mentor peers
• Collaborate with customer on testing and acceptance of project deliverables
• Diagnose technical issues and correct software defects
• 2+ years of experience in the software or technical consulting industry
• Exceptional written and spoken communication skills
• Knowledge of Java, J2EE, JSP, Linux, UML, TCP/IP, and SQL
• Experience working with complex, multi-tier web applications
• Interest in developing, testing, and tuning software for high performance and scalability
• Understanding of the software development lifecycle
• Understanding of basic project management principles and concepts
• Experience troubleshooting complex technical problems
• Experience working with external clients
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science preferred.
• Willingness to make occasional client visits (local travel only)
Position is located in Seattle, WA.
This is a Full-time (exempt) position.
To apply, please click here.
listing jobs Qpass 98121 Seattle Washington USA