Qpass: J2EE Developer – Solutions Delivery, Seattle, WA
This full time software development position is suited for a developer or consultant that has experience working with customers on professional services engagements. This position includes developing code using J2EE technologies, designing solutions, fixing defects, and doing whatever else is required to get new features deployed on time for our customers.
• Design and develop custom software solutions using J2EE technologies.
• Translate system requirements into a technical solution and design.
• Deliver high quality work on time with multiple competing priorities.
• Improve software quality by fixing new and existing defects.
• Participate in technical discussions as required to assure successful integrations and customer satisfaction.
• Provide support as required for the solutions we develop to other teams, both internal and external to Qpass.
• 3+ years of experience with Java and J2EE required including EJB, JMS, and JSP/Servlet, required.
• Required experience: SOAP, XML/XSL, UML, SQL, Struts.
• Experiencing writing use cases and producing design documentation required.
• Experience developing on Unix platforms required, preferably RedHat Linux.
• Desirable application experience: BEA Weblogic, Tomcat, Apache, ClearCase, Maven, Rational Requisite Pro, mySQL, Oracle, MQSeries, Siteminder.
• Desirable methodology experience: Design Patterns, OO best practices, Refactoring
• Desirable additional skills: WML, WAP, XHTML, XSL, XML Schema, SSL, HTTP, Perl.
• Experience with the software development lifecycle.
• Good problem solver – will take the lead in jumping into a problem with the eye toward finding a solution.
• Demonstrated capacity for learning quickly in a fast-paced environment and handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Driven by results – not afraid to jump in and pick up the slack to ensure that a project stays on track.
• Self-motivated in terms of verifying own code’s quality from functionality, operability, and performance perspectives.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience working with external client on projects.
• Customer-focused attitude.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Position is located in Seattle, WA.
To apply, please click here.
listing jobs Qpass 98121 Seattle Washington USA