Qpass: Onsite Marketing Program Manager, Atlanta, GA
The Onsite Marketing Program Manager will be a critical role for ensuring that Qpass products and services continue to meet the needs of the Cingular marketing team. The OMPM will work closely on a day to day basis with the customer participating in marketing strategy meetings, tracking the status of marketing related PS projects, working with sales to propose new marketing related projects, providing support for off-portal programs, and doing whatever else is needed to increase adoption and consumption of Qpass software licenses at the customer.
• Regular communication with the customer to align new services and related marketing promotions planning with Qpass product development and operations.
• Program manage our 3rd party “off-portal” program at Cingular focusing on:
o Helping Cingular and it’s merchants drive off-portal purchases of premium content
o Auditing merchant programs to drive the adoption of CTIA/MMA policies
o Decreasing customer care issues via use of Qpass tools
o Driving adoption of Open Market by Qpass, Inc
o Monitoring and reporting of off-portal KPIs and portal performance.
o Research and analysis of mobile content trends in specific markets and giving feedback to the content sourcing and marketing team.
• Serve as the single/primary point of communication for marketing related projects (i.e., Revenue Optimization) and, when necessary, escalate project status, issues, and risks out of the project team to management and other project stakeholders
• Develop and maintain task-level project schedules that track the scoping, requirements, design, implementation, test, and deployment phases of a project
• Facilitate change management decisions and adjust task-level project schedules accordingly
• Work proactively to resolve issues within project team where possible
• Work proactively to navigate project (and team) through dependencies with other projects at Qpass
• Work proactively with client program manager to navigate project through dependencies at customer
• Provide status reports and communicate quality metrics to project team and leadership on a periodic schedule
• Organize meetings for review and acceptance of SOW and any other deliverables necessary to the project
• Act as a day-to-day interface for the Cingular’s marketing team fielding/directing some of their product/service related requests
• Help sales propose and manage marketing related services that will drive consumption of Qpass technology
• 5+ years of experience in the software telecommunications industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Mastery of project management principles including the ability to create and maintain critical path method (CPM) project schedules and GANTT charts
• Experience in issue resolution and risk mitigation strategies
• Proven experience in leading complex projects to successful completion
• Experience with Microsoft Project or similar CPM tool
• Mobile data experience required
• Experience running Marketing programs required
• Demonstrated problem solving ability
• Ability to capture customer requirements and turn them in to actions
• Ability to be self-motivated and work remotely
• Experience managing external client projects
• Customer-focused attitude
• Driven by results – not afraid to jump in and pick up the slack to ensure that a project stays on track
• Not deterred by initial road blocks; proactively seeks alternative means for achieving goals and objectives
• Previous experience with Cingular a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Willingness to travel as required – 1 week per quarter likely.
Position is located at Cingular HQ in Atlanta, GA.
This is a full time position.
To apply, please click here.
listing jobs Qpass Atlanta GeorgiaUSA