Quality Services Engineer
Analyze functional requirements/Use cases for completeness, accuracy and testability. Create test plans and test cases based on functional requirements and use cases. Execute test cases, discover defects, document the results, and manage the process in test software. Analyze existing Test Cases and defects and create proper relationships within Test Director. Must have a solid understanding of testing methodology. Must have demonstrated ability to develop and maintain automated test cases. Need to have solid communication skills, be a self-starter, and have the ability to work in an ambiguous environment.
• 2+ years of Software Testing, including black/gray box testing.
• Requirements/Use case analysis, Test case development, Test Plan development, and Defect recording and tracking.
• Familiarity with Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
• 1+ years experience with Test Director
• 2+ years experience with test automation tools
• Wireless experience – web application testing.
• Familiar with HTML, XML, WML, xHTML, SOAP and mobile phone technologies
• Experience with web server technologies Tomcat, Apache, Weblogic, and IIS
• Performance testing experience
• Database experience, preferably Oracle and/or SQL Server
• Experience with Rational tools
Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four year accredited college or university in Computer Science or equivalent experience
This position is located in Seattle, WA.
To apply, please click here.
listing jobs Qpass 98121 Seattle Washington USA