Qpass: QA Functional Tester – Contract, Seattle, WA
This role is responsible for executing test cases, discovering defects, documenting the results, and managing the process in test software. Where needed, create additional test cases based on functional requirements and use cases. Analyze existing Test Cases and defects and create proper relationships within Test Director. Need to be able to communicate a solid understanding of testing methodology. Must have demonstrated ability to analyze database structure and develop and maintain SQL queries. Need to have solid communication skills, be a self-starter, and have the ability to work in an ambiguous environment.
• 4+ years of Software Testing, including black/gray box testing.
• 4+ years of SQL query writing.
• Requirements/Use case analysis, Test case development, Test Plan development, and Defect recording and tracking.
• Solid knowledge of Linux/Unix Operating Systems and Oracle Databases.
• 1+ years experience with Test Director/Quality Center.
• Wireless experience – web application testing.
• Familiar with HTML, XML, WML, xHTML, SOAP and mobile phone technologies
• Experience with web server technologies Tomcat, Apache, Weblogic, and IIS
• Additional Database experience with DataWarehouses, MySQL, and SQL Server.
• Familiarity with Open Source tools and utilites (Junit, HTTPunit, ant, etc.)
Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four year accredited college or university in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Position is located in Seattle, WA.
This is a Contract position.
To apply, please click here.
listing jobs Qpass 98121 Seattle Washington USA