mFoundry: Business Development Manager, Sausalito, CA
If you are looking for a fun, fast paced environment then we are looking for you!
The Business Development Manager will look to strike deals with mobile applications using our platform. This person will be responsible for everything from thinking up the potential deal, winning over the partner, and creating the business model. You will ideally come from a software sales background, with the ability to create profitable relationships for both mFoundry and the partner. You need to be comfortable generating your own prospect list, cold calling, and being able to articulate the rationale for complex business deals without sounding like you are reading from a script. This is a highly visible position – you will be the face of the company in the marketplace and your strategic vision will become a product.
Please read the following job requirements carefully:
• Own the dealmaking process for securing content for our applications on favorable terms (deal sourcing, structuring, and close)
• Interface with Publishing to make sure that we can deliver on our commitment to our partners, and that mFoundry executes on the deal.
• You are looking for a high-energy outgoing company
• An ability to qualify deals (steering clear of those bad ones) and have a familiarity with financial modeling
• Know what it takes to close a deal and are ready for the challenge!
• Strong written and verbal skills and proficiency in Powerpoint/Excel/Word is an absolute requirement. You will need to create compelling presentations, write clear term sheets, and present the deal both internally and externally. (Finalist will have to give us a sales presentation).
• Travel at least 25%
• Familiarity with the mobile ecosystem and infrastructure is a plus
• Experience with enterprise software or software-as-a-service a plus
• Numeracy is an asset
• 1-3 years’ experience
• Undergraduate degree
We offer competitive compensation and benefits (PTO, medical, dental and vision insurance). The position is full-time at our office in Sausalito, California. You must be authorized to work in the USA. Local candidates preferred.
mFoundry was created with the specific vision of finding a better way to develop mobile applications. The mWorks™ platform provides the smartest, fastest, most cost-effective way to develop and deploy mobile applications. The mFoundry™ Solutions Group provides all of the services a company needs to bring their mWorks applications to market. mFoundry’s offerings will help you realize the enormous potential of mobile today.
If you are interested and qualified, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
listing jobs mFoundry 94104 Sausalito California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.