Our client is seeking an experienced product manager from the mobile content space to lead our mobile products and strategy in games. This individual will have broad responsibilities, including strategy, design, development, marketing and distribution of new mobile products that leverage our online games brands. This individual will work closely with business development and content licensing teams to forge partnerships and alliances in the mobile space and set criteria and strategy for mobile content acquisition.
To apply, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING 2 STEPS:
1. Send your resume to Joyce.Chen@rht.com — THE SUBJECT LINE SHOULD APPEAR AS FOLLOWS — MPM/ YOUR NAME/MobileWirelessJobs
2. Visit our website and complete the ENTIRE application, incomplete applications will be deleted. All applicants must be eligible to work in the US, willing to take software proficiency tests, and able to provide us with a minimum of 3 professional supervisory references.
A successful candidate will be a highly motivated, creative thinker with a strong consumer orientation and deep experience/familiarity with mobile content and entertainment. S/he must have excellent business planning and analytical skills and be able to transfer solid business analysis into innovative product and marketing ideas. Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to lead cross functional teams and partners are essential.
* 5+ years of product management and/or marketing experience in consumer technologies and services
* Minimum 3 years experience in mobile content with a deep understanding of existing and emerging mobile technologies and standards such as J2me, Wap, PSMS etc. Familiarity and experience in ecommerce and subscription content models (online or mobile ? on-net and off-net)
* Bachelors degree required, MBA preferred
This is an opportunity to join a profitable, fast growing company and have your work seen by tens of millions of consumers worldwide. There is substantial opportunity for rapid advancement in this role.
The Creative Group specializes in placing a range of marketing, advertising, creative, web and public relations professionals on a project basis with advertising and public relations agencies, Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized firms. Our strong relationships within the creative community enable us to provide our clients with precisely the talent they need for a variety of deadline-driven projects. Call us today at 888.846.1668 or visit us on the web at www.creativegroup.com where you can register online and view the work of our associates
listing jobs Creative Group San Francisco California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.