RCC Consultants, Inc., is the premier name in Public Safety communications and information technology consulting services. We are expanding our operations nationwide with several openings for Wireless Systems Consultants to join our team.
Wireless Systems Consultants
– Experience with antenna construction, installation, maintenance and repair required
– Ability to respond and resolve interference and coverage issues
– Knowledge of site acquisitions and construction preferred
– Design, implementation, testing, and troubleshooting experience with private mobile radio systems
– Experience with paging, SMR or other trunked radio and wireless communications systems preferred
– Public Safety, state and/or local government radio experience is a must.
– Successful candidates will be detail oriented and self-motivated
– Strong written, verbal, and organizational skills are required
If you have ambition and experience we want to hear from you! We offer a competitive salary, complete benefits package and a great place to work.
Interested? Send us your resume!
By Mail: RCC Consultants, Inc.
Attn: HR Dept MDC
100 Woodbridge Center Drive, Suite 201
Woodbridge, NJ 07095
By E-mail: RCCRecruiter@yahoo.com
By Fax: (732) 404-2558
RCC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
listing jobs RCC Consultants, Inc. USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.