Title: Category Manager, New & Emerging Content
Location of Opening: Indianapolis, IN
Start Date: ASAP
VantagePoint Mobile is an early stage company with a very big idea around mobile community. We aim to transition 3gupload.com into a mobile community brand where you will discover new content, store your stuff, meet new friends and get connected to all things mobile. We are growing rapidly and are looking for new people to join our dynamic organization.
Category Manager, New & Emerging Mobile Content
The Marketing Manager for New & Emerging Mobile Content will be responsible for defining, marketing and promoting new content products that are sold on the 3GUpload.com website. This position will work with the Marketing Director with the goal of increasing conversions and downloads for new and emerging content products. Expanding the premium graphics and games content will be an immediate area of focus.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include:
• Gather, monitor and assess market data with respect to consumer demand, competitive activity and content trends.
• Conduct research (focus groups, surveys) to fully understand user preferences, response and purchase activity for existing and future features.
• Identify, evaluate and recommend potential content product offerings and partnerships that will drive site traffic, increase sales, and promote user loyalty.
• Collaborate with business development, product development and content production throughout the product development lifecycle to ensure the successful site launch of new content.
• Collaborate with Marketing Communications in the development of online marketing initiatives to promote awareness and trial of new site content: promotions, sweepstakes, search advertising, banner networks, viral campaigns, affiliate marketing, etc.
• Develop, maintain and adhere to an annual category marketing budget.
• Develop, maintain, and communicate metrics to substantiate the effectiveness of category marketing programs.
• 4+ years of marketing experience
• Demonstrated success with the creation and execution of successful internet consumer marketing programs
• Knowledge of and/or prior professional experience within the digital content or mobile space is preferred
• Frequent and heavy user of mobile content products
• Passionate about new and emerging media
• Excellent verbal, written, organizational and inter-personal skills
• Creativity, ambition, enthusiasm, and sound judgment
• B.A. in Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience
If you are interested in being considered for this role please send your resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org Also take a look at our website www.3gupload.com for more information about our current business.
listing jobs VantagePoint Mobile Indianapolis Indiana USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.