VantagePoint Mobile: Director of Web Analytics, Seattle, WA
Title: Director of Web Analytics
Location of Opening: Seattle, WA
Reports to: VP of Marketing
Start Date: ASAP
VantagePoint Mobile is an early stage company with a very big idea around mobile community. We aim to transition www.3gupload.com into a mobile community brand where you will discover new content, store your stuff, meet new friends and get connected to all things mobile. We are growing rapidly and are looking for new people to join our dynamic organization.
Director of Web Analytics
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Director of Web Analytics will be charged with delivering actionable strategic analysis that improves the effectiveness and profitability of website content, products and marketing programs through the analysis of web usage, data and trends. This individual represents the collective voice of the customer; measuring, analyzing and reporting on the user experience across product categories.
• Lead web metrics, analysis and reporting efforts.
• Design, develop, test and implement new methods to improve site usability and effectiveness
• Create a company-wide dashboard and other reporting tools to communicate data about site visits, lead generation trends and conversion, email campaign results, and user activity.
• Develop benchmarking criteria that will measure web content, customer service features, ease of use and availability to comparable sites. Provide regular reporting on the results.
• Develop and implement web site surveys to define the web visitor experience: drivers of customer satisfaction, overall customer satisfaction, how to impact future satisfaction scores and predict customers’ behavior.
• Partner with marketing team to test, measure and report on the effectiveness of online, email and mobile marketing campaigns, promotions and upsell/cross-sell efforts.
• Conduct user segmentation analysis.
• Provide analysis and recommendations to improve site performance.
• Coordinate with web team members to create and measure, ongoing site improvements.
• Create templates and best practices for reporting.
• Manage web analytics tools.
• Coordinate user testing to define best support solutions and improve customer satisfaction scores.
• Evangelize the importance of data-driven decision-making throughout the company.
• 6+ year of experience in database marketing and analysis with a focus on web analytics and reporting
• Prior success in a senior-manager-level web analytics role
• Hands on experience working with web analytics tools such as WebTrends, Omniture, etc.
• Experience presenting and interacting with senior-level management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated PC and Data management skills – MS Office, Access, SQL, OLAP, Business Objects
• Highly organized and capable of handling several projects simultaneously
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
If you are interested in being considered for this role please send your resume and salary history to email@example.com
listing jobs VantagePoint Mobile Seattle Washington USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.