VantagePoint Mobile: Director of Content/Community Marketing, Indianapolis, IN
Title: Interactive Content Writer
Location of Opening: Indianapolis, IN
Reports to: Director of Content/Community Marketing
Start Date: ASAP
VantagePoint Mobile is an early stage company with a very big idea around mobile community. We aim to transition 3gupload.com into a mobile community brand where you will discover new content, store your stuff, meet new friends and get connected to all things mobile. We are growing rapidly and are looking for new people to join our dynamic organization.
The Interactive Content Writer will be creating fresh and new editorial content on the website, promoting community features, and assisting in defining new community features and initiatives. Responsibilities include working directly with the Marketing Director on increasing usage and “stickiness” within the website. Creating a lifetime customer through the community experience is a core objective and goal of this position.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include:
• Develop, maintain and execute an editorial strategy that will drive the creation of a thriving interactive mobile community.
• Define content parameters as well as optimal methods for user interaction with content.
• Create cutting-edge, market-appropriate editorial content for the website that will attract, promote interaction with, and retain mobile community members.
• Maintain up-to-date subject-matter expertise on a wide variety of topics/trends that are important to the target community members.
• Identify and address future trends and gaps in coverage in current site content to ensure that community has freshness and value to the user for frequent usage.
• Implement focus groups and surveys to understand users interest, response, and activity within both future and existing features.
• Increase key metrics including community awareness and usage.
• Collaborate with marketing team members and the Marketing director to maintain direct communication and provide continuous feedback on copy used throughout the website.
• Prior experience in journalism/writing, with samples that demonstrate exceptional effectiveness with written communication
• Frequent and heavy user of community websites
• Passionate about networks and bringing people together
• Strong project management and time management skills, and the ability to work independently
• Effective verbal communicator and strong interpersonal skills
• Creativity, ambition, enthusiasm, and sound judgment
• Experience in mobile markets a BIG PLUS
• B.A. in Marketing, Community Development, related field or equivalent experience
If you are interested in being considered for this role please send your resume and salary history to email@example.com Also take a look at our website www.3gupload.com for more information about our current business.
listing jobs VantagePoint Mobile Indianapolis Indiana USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.