Sales Program Manager – New York, NY
Create and implement sales programs to support the sales distribution channels. This position will design sales contests, incentive programs that will motivate our sales teams to sell our products and services.
* Establish, communicate, and implement sales programs for each channel of distribution.
* Conduct and evaluation on every sales program that will measure the effectiveness and validate that it achieved the stated objectives.
* Work with the customer care and marketing organization on defining the customer experience and system interfaces.
* Co-develop the training with the care training organization to ensure an effective training program.
* Provide timely feedback and information to management regarding areas of opportunity and related strategies to maximize performance.
* Establish performance metrics within each channel and develop programs to deliver sales.
* Conduct competitive shopping/data gathering to support strategy development.
* Work closely with other ESPN and Disney organizations to ensure that Mobile ESPN leverages field operational efficiencies throughout the organization. Develop and implement policies, tools programs and organizational support needed to ensure productive partnerships among the distribution channels.
* Assist in the development and implementation of action plans to surpass operational goals and maximize sales.
* Review and oversee policies and procedures communication. Drive activity at the retail sales floor to increase activations while ensuring goals of 100% customer satisfaction.
* 4-7 Years sales/marketing experience in either a wireless or retail environment.
* Sales/Merchandising program development, execution and tracking background required. Candidate must have an analytical side to them.
* Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills required.
* 20-25% travel required.
Send resume to henry.x.markosian.-ND@espn.com
listing jobs ESPN 10158 New York New York USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.