AC Lion: Senior ASP.Net Developers, NJ
Position: Senior .Net Developer
Department: Technology (Software Development)
Reporting to: CEO
Contact: Ben at AC Lion
Salary Range: $90K-$110K
Fast growing, customer acquisition marketing company located right outside of New York City seeks experienced .NET developers with a passion for problem solving and working on high volume projects.
Successful candidates will be expected to be highly productive coders with in-depth knowledge of best practices and performance optimization for database-driven ASP.NET applications. Majority of projects will be high availability, high reliability public facing web applications as well as some internal business process application development.
The company is expanding rapidly and works with high profile clients in the Digital Television, Wireless and Financial Services industries.
• Expert Level of .NET framework, C# or VB.
• 5+ Years Programming N-tier Internet Applications
• 3+ years .NET
• 3+ years SQL Server
• 2+ years XML/XSL
• 2+ years of structured design/development methodologies such as UML/Visio and RUP Architecture
• 3+ Years of web services
Must be familiar with service oriented methodologies:
• Iterative Development
• Test-Driven Development
• Passion for technology
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Solid background in business process evaluation and problem solving
• Good troubleshooting and debugging skills across layers of an application.
Qualified candidates will forward a resume including a cover letter, stating salary requirements and Job Code to:
62 W 45th St, 4th Fl
New York, NY 10036
listing jobs AC Lion New Jersey USA
Please reference job code: ZNART-MWJB-04172006 when responding.