Since 1998, inCode has focused entirely on the wireless world, delivering innovative and effective solutions at the intersection of business and technology. The Company is backed by Sequoia Capital, InOvate and Focus Ventures. inCode was named one of the top 100 Private companies in the services sector by Red Herring Magazine for 2004, and continues to grow.
Our Strategy & Technology Group is currently recruiting a highly talented Senior Manager / Practice Lead to lead an inCode practice in the area of fixed mobile convergence, end-to-end IP architecture, and service convergence (voice/data/video).
The Practice Lead will be responsible for providing Project Management in Strategy & Technology for wireless clients and inCode Consultants. Depending on requirements, lead more than one project at a time. Lead engagements focused on the development of wireless and technology strategy, business cases and profitability, Product Development, and business development. The candidate will be responsible for leadership and significant contributions to STG Sales Efforts. The qualified candidate will create customer proposals and be the primary point of contact from inCode with clients, at the appropriate levels. Will also be the primary point of contact between inCode Executives and the project team. Active and competent communication of inCode recommendations in client organization is required as well as contributions in the development of account strategies to support and win the target group of customers / accounts.
• Deep expertise within a wireless carrier or equipment manufacturer (or consulting to those client sets) around fixed-mobile convergence, end-to-end IP architecture, service convergence (voice/data/video)
• Alternately, expertise within a technology provider around convergence.
• 8+ years wireless, IT, high tech industry, and/or consulting
• 5+ years continuous project management in wireless, financial modeling, business planning, market research or related fields
• Supervise staff of 8+
• Sales leadership and/or team sales target of $2M
• Bachelor degree; economics, business or finance majors preferred
• MBA or equivalent experience
This position can require up to 100% business travel.
Qualified candidates must apply online at: http://www.incodewireless.com/careers.asp
Click on Available Positions and apply to Reference # 575.
Or send your resume directly to :
listing jobs inCode Wireless 92121 San Diego California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.