Commerciant™ is a technology pioneer in the wireless payments and mobile business process service industry. In business for over 5 years, Commerciant™ has already achieved accolades such as the PTC Industrial Design Award, the first wireless credit card transaction on a 3G cellular network, the first real-time wireless credit card transaction on a commercial airliner in flight, and was the foundation of a solution that received QUALCOMM’s 3G A-List award at CTIA Wireless I.T.® & Entertainment 2005.
Commerciant is seeking a dynamic, execution-focused manager of marketing communications. Reporting to the director of marketing, the marketing communications manager will be responsible for planning, development and implementation of marketing communications programs covering trade shows, advertising, collateral development, direct demand creation activities, and web-based communications. In addition, this position requires some public relations activity, including working with our external agency as well as managing and executing PR campaigns.
The marketing communications manager consults with management, sales management and external agencies to develop and implement promotional plans and project the corporate message to external audiences. Must have some background in event planning, marketing communications, and public relations.
· Manage all events, trade shows, and seminars.
· Manage the creation, and production of collateral materials.
· Manage web site and web site related marketing activities.
· Manage and implement demand creation and lead generation programs.
· Collaborate with public relations agency to drive coverage in trade press.
· 4-6+ years of marcom experience, preferably in a technology company.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related discipline.
· Hands on experience driving communications pieces to completion, both printed or electronically produced.
· Highly organized; strong attention to detail.
· Able to manage multiple projects achieve tight deadlines under pressure.
· Knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, basic HTML web editing/programming, Acrobat.
· Start-up experience a plus.
To apply, please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
listing jobs Commerciant 77042 Houston Texas USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.