Mobile Messenger is a leading provider of mobile entertainment and messaging. With more than 5 years experience in the mobile industry we offer a leading range of products & services. The core business is in the area of mobile phone entertainment where our role is to provide connectivity between the entertainment provider, mobile network operator and the end consumer.
Mobile Messenger are one of the top 5 mobile service providers by volume/revenue in both Australia & the US.
The Media Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing Mobile Messengers media strategy for the United States clients.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
– Develop, manage and execute marketing activities for direct to consumer mobile entertainment campaigns
– Focus on TV & Print media
– Identify appropriate media based on customer demographic
– Identify, liase and negotiate with media buyers
– Book, track and analyse consumer media campaigns
– Report and analyse on competitors media campaigns
– Report and analyse any general market directions in mobile content specific campaigns
Required Experience & Qualifications– Bachelors Degree
– Excellent knowledge of TV & Print media in the US
– Proven track record with direct to consumer media campaigns
– Ability to work independently to define media strategy and execute
– Results oriented self-starter with ability to work in fast-paced environment
– Creative with strong work ethic
– Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects
– Highly proficient in computer applications
Desirable Experience & Qualifications
– Online advertising/marketing experience
Contact Info: Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
listing jobs Mobile Messenger New York New York USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.