The Associate Project Manager for Global Rights reports to the Manager of Product Marketing, and is responsible for managing the day-to-day tracking and approval processes for ESPN’s mobile rights both domestically and internationally.
– Research ESPN’s mobile rights for global territories through ongoing communications with internal sources
– Clearly identify precise usage of global rights for product and marketing use
– Maintain a database of mobile rights usage for global territories (product and marketing use)
– Manage an asset library to ensure correct usage and approvals for marketing and other requests
– Gather and manage approval requests for all marketing assets and rights for use by third parties or other ESPN entities
Candidate must possess a high level of organizational and cognitive skills, be extremely detail focused, able to communicate effectively with all levels of management, and have proven experience with Excel and/or other data software.
Mobile experience preferred but not required.
Contact: Send reusmes to firstname.lastname@example.org
listing jobs MobileESPN Publishing 10158 New York New YorkUSA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.