The Senior Product Manager reports to the Associate Director of Product, and is responsible for overall planning and lifecycle of ESPN’s domestic mobile products.
– Lead and execute product concept and definition activities for targeted mobile product segments.
– Interface with Business Units in the development and execution of new product and segmentation strategies.
– Determine market opportunity, target customer, competitive differentiators, key messages, pricing and distribution for each new product and product redesigns.
– Transform market needs into well-defined, prioritized product requirements, and serve as the main customer advocate driving the lifecycle planning.
– Interface with Distributors in the development, execution and marketing of published products and ensure contractual obligations are met.
– Interface with Corporate and adjacent Divisions to ensure synchronization and leverage of strategies with Corporate plans and objectives.
– 2+ years experience working in the wireless data industry, and 4+ years experience in product management and/or product marketing.
– Intelligence regarding mobile product trends including customer experience, delivery, pricing and platforms.
– Proven ability to utilize market research in formulation of strategy and validation of product decisions.
– Demonstrated ability to lead cross functional teams throughout a product lifecycle and meet delivery milestones.
– Proven experience managing complex data projects.
– Experience managing a budget.
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
– Understanding of strategic, business issues and direct impact on decision-making and planning.
Contact: Send resumes to email@example.com
listing jobs MobileESPN Publishing 10158 New York New YorkUSA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.