SONY BMG Music Entertainment is a global recorded music joint venture with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony BMG Music Entertainment is 50% owned by Bertelsmann A.G. and 50% owned by Sony Corporation of America.
SONY BMG Music Entertainment’s Mobile Team is looking for a top notch developer to be part of its dynamic technical team. The ideal candidate will have a very strong technical background with a record of excellence and achievement working on rapidly developed web applications. The candidate must work well with a dynamic team using agile development methodologies. Developer will focus on web interface development for content production applications using XSL and Object Orientated PHP. The candidate will participate in all phases of the development cycle and perform some of the ongoing web and mobile application maintenance.
• Experience with XSL, Object Orientated design.
• Knowledge of Java or PHP is required.
• Knowledge of mobile content delivery technologies, rudimentary digital signal processing and a love of music are added pluses.
• 4+ years of web applications programming experience (Java, PHP).
• 1+ year experience with XSL.
• Expertise with data models and SQL.
• Experience with MySQL and MySQL database tools.
• Excellent problem solving, design, and communication skills.
• Knowledge of Linux servers.
• Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle and agile methodologies.
• Bachelors in Computer Science or the equivalent.
SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D/V.
Thank you for your interest in SONY BMG Music Entertainment.
To apply, please click here.
listing jobs SONY BMG Music Entertainment New York New York USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.