Director of Business Development
JOB ID #266470
Mobile entertainment and content Business Development Manager or Director needed for our East Bay client.
Assist in publishing our client’s unique mobile content on more devices worldwide.
* Responsible for company’s revenue growth
* Work with direct and indirect wireless distribution channels, publishing groups
* Collaborate to create mobile content programming strategy and further business development
* Launch mobile applications in the areas content, entertainment,and personalization products
* Develop and execute marketing and business development plans
* Negotiate and close direct distribution deals with all major Tier 1 wireless carriers/operators (i.e. Verizon Wireless, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint and Cingular)
* Create and launch prepaid cards for retail partners
* Negotiate and close distribution deals with software partners
* Build relationships with key wireless technology providers
For immediate consideration, please email your word.doc resume, refering the Job ID Code above, to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more details. Must have carrier contacts/rolodex and some sales experience to be considered.
listing jobs @Hire San Francisco California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.