HELIO is a new mobile brand dedicated to giving young, passionate consumers the type of wireless experience we’ve been waiting for. HELIO will launch this spring with mind-blowing devices and services and uncompromising, straightforward pricing and customer care.
HELIO combines a fast-paced, start-up environment with the significant financial backing of two multi-billion dollar companies, one a leader in 3G wireless technology, and the other an expert at focusing on the consumer.
At HELIO, we’re building our company around the individual, and our mission is to make things work easily for our customers with straight talk and total expertise from a team of nice people.
Scope and Responsibility:
– Looking for students interested in helping us change the way we look at Wireless services…and helping to offer the best programming of downloadable content for your mobile phone
– Assist in managing content catalog…
o Ringtones & Graphics
o Lifestyle Content:
o Gaming (Secondary)
– Provide input and support mobile content programming … ‘What’s Hot’
– Research and share lifestyle, music and pop-culture trends
– Work with Service Operations team on ensuring appropriate catalog management for content
– Communicate with all Product Managers to support their service operation
– Report directly to Product Manager for Personalization (Ringtones, Graphics)
– Support all Product Managers for necessary management, programming, and delivery of content.
Background and Experience:
– The qualified candidate should have significant experience in the following areas:
o Tech Savvy:
· Heavy mobile user…downloads, browsing, messaging, etc…
· Able to easily move around MS Office, a database, and general office technology environment
o Trend Setter:
· Definitely in tune with current music, fashion, arts, lifestyle and pop-culture trends
· Able to research and recognize trends…if you’re the first of your friends to know what’s hot…we want you.
· tool, databases…general comfort with computers.
– Creative and innovative
– Able to communicate ideas verbally and in-writing.
– Good people & team skills…able to facilitate team discussions.
– Organized, on-time and dependable!!!
– At ease with culturally diverse environments.
– Possible prior broadcasting or programming experience
– Content Management experience
– Prefer college students working towards Undergraduate degree with majors in any of the following….Digital Media/Film/Television, Information Studies, Computer Science…others may be considered
- $15 per hour
- 10-15 Hours per week commitment
HELIO is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CONTACT: Send resumes to Kevin Finnegan at email@example.com
listing jobs Helio 90024 Los Angeles California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.