ESPN Mobile: Program Manager, New York, NY
The Program Manager is a member of the Mobile ESPN Program Management Office (PMO) and is responsible for implementing strategic initiatives and guiding cross functional organizational projects. The candidate will be responsible for executing PMO methodologies including the use of tools, processes and procedures. The candidate should have hands-on experience with project planning, tracking and reporting as well as risk management and mitigation. The Program Manager will typically assume project management responsibility across multiple work streams on concurrent strategic initiatives.
Candidates must be strong in analysis and execution and have a proven track record of successfully managing projects to closure. Candidate must be able to function independently throughout the lifecycle of a project interacting with all business functions/units and IT. Collaboration with users, sponsors and other business areas to ensure the delivery and acceptance of required information technology solutions is key for this role. Candidate should also have an entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to adapt as the project evolves, as well as the ability to follow structured methodologies.
– 5-7 years of program / project management experience in the wireless telecommunication industry
– Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Visio, and Project.
– Full software development lifecycle experience and process implementation (Risk management, change, control, etc)
– Excellent communication skills
– Strong facilitation skills
– Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
– Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
– Ability to function in a matrix environment
Both a strong customer focus and operational orientation are important.
Send resume and salary requirements to henry.x.markosian.-ND@espn.com
listing jobs ESPN 10158 New York New York USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.