Since 1998, inCode has focused entirely on the wireless world, delivering innovative and effective solutions at the intersection of business and technology. The Company is backed by Sequoia Capital, InOvate and Focus Ventures. inCode was named one of the top 100 Private companies in the services sector by Red Herring Magazine for 2004, and continues to grow.
Mobile Business Solutions Analyst
The Mobile Business Solutions Analyst will assist with the delivery of Enterprise Mobility Solutions to inCode clients and will work closely with both clients and internal service groups assisting with pre and post sales interface. Mobile Business Solutions Analyst are ultimately responsible for the technical quality of the services provided. This role is at the forefront of maintaining our Company*s high standard for client satisfaction.
Typical activities include pre-sales consulting, system planning, requirements gathering and analysis, specifications, investigations, reporting, testing, site installation, training for client and internal staff such as service and support, documentation and problem reporting/resolution. In addition, the Analyst is responsible for transferring the accepted solution to our service and support team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist technical pre-sales support to prospective clients
- Maintains technical proficiency on inCode products
- Participates in periodic training to enhance selling techniques and attends conferences to maintain technical proficiency in broad mobile application areas
- Participates in product/solution demonstrates under the guidance of the sales or practice lead
- Delivers or assists in the delivery of technical presentations to prospective clients under the direction of the relevant sales person
- Delivers or assists in the delivery of technical presentations on behalf of inCode at conferences, seminars and symposia
- Gathers and summarizes information on client needs or applications from the field and communicates details to marketing and engineering teams
- Communicates regularly with sales, marketing, architect and other team members
- Provides support on proposals, RFP and RFI responses
- Develops demonstrations as directed by the sales or practice lead
- Assist in the development of the project plan
- Assist in the development of the system architecture and design
- Assist in the development of functional specifications
- Assist in the development of data maps
- Assist in the ordering and initiation of shipping required hardware/software
- Assist in obtaining client acceptance, closing the project, and provide project hand-off information to service and support department
- Is primarily responsible for the deployment of the solution, including:
Hardware staging and deployment Software installation System configuration API development Wireless and wireline networking support Data and transaction conversion System testing System documentation development. Production cut-over and troubleshooting Support customer training
- University degree in a Computer Science or Engineering discipline from an accredited college, or equivalent experience in a business environment
- 1 or more years of experience working in the wireless/mobility solution space
- Strong knowledge of components of Mobility/Wireless Solutions (most desirable is knowledge of Mobile Applications)
- Devices * Symbol, Blackberry, Palm, Intermec, Smartphones, Wireless Modems, etc.
- Networks * CDMA, GSM, WiFi, Satellite.
- Mobile Applications * Infowave, ClickSoftware, MDSI, Corrigo, UPI, Agentek, Dexterra, Apacheta, MCC, atRoad, C-TAP, Telogis, Cetaris, Connecterra, Popware, Ekahau, Savi, SensorLogic, ShipCom
- Wireless Middleware * Sybase * iAnywhere, IBM – Websphere WECM, RadioIP, SAP Mobile, Tibco, BEA
- Strong background in IP networking and system administration (SQL Server, Windows Server, Java, PERL, XML)
- Strong communication skills both written and oral required
- Successful experience communicating with managerial and executive level staff and external professional contacts
- Demonstrated ability to compose clear and concise technical and non-technical oral and written communication
- Successful experience prioritizing multiple tasks, managing tasks, and adapting to a changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Ability to perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Open and able to travel 100%
Apply online at http://www.incodewireless.com/careers/default.aspx
Follow the link ‘Career Opportunities’ and submit your resume to Job Reference# 521