Rave Wireless: Phone Program Manager, New York, NY
The Phone Program Manager will assist in the sale and implementation of phone programs Universities and Colleges. Rave has a suite of university services that it bundles with a cell phone program to close large scale programs. Regular responsibilies will include, but are not limited to:
– Working with carriers: To create innovative new pricing programs; Negotiate handset pricing; Implement new feature codes
– Facilitating business model creation
– Product packaging: Product positioning; Marketing collateral
– Creating service and deployment processes
– Traveling (approx 20- 30%) to current and prospective university customers
– The ability to create order from chaos – you will sometime have to work first to define the project and objectives before you even get started.
– Strong customer facing skills, ability to influence and motivate clients and employees, excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Strong communications skills and project management skills
– Ability to create strong processes and move projects from implementation to operational phase
– Must have experience with mobile phone pricing plans and services.
– Experience in consulting and implementing large projects a must.
– Experience working with universities, consumers, and youth a plus.
– Managing customer service issues and processes a plus.
– 5-7 years of experience.
Rave Wireless is the leading provider of mobile phone applications for universities and their students, offering technologies that strengthen campus communities, enhance learning and increase safety at universities.
To apply, please send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
listing jobs Rave Wireless 10001 New York New York USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.