Wireless Engineering Team Lead
handsets, wireless, management
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who likes to wear multiple hats. This is a very exciting; dynamic company- lots of energy will be required.
We are looking for an experienced wireless engineer who has the skills and experience needed to manage a small team of engineers, grow a team to support business initiatives and has some third-tier support of messaging and other data platforms.
In this position you will work with other support teams to identify and troubleshoot problems. You will provide monitoring/diagnostic tools to other support teams. You will be also responsible for working with platform and network teams to forecast load and perform capacity upgrades as necessary.
In addition you will be responsible for managing of outsourced development teams, participation in development of requirements and solutions to support business initiatives. You will manage vendors/contracts for these technologies.
You will develop specifications for handset devices; develop test plans and supports testing of same. This position requires knowledge and experience of handsets as you will work with various groups to ensure timely and functionally complete handset devices.
You will also be responsible for budget management
Requirements🙁 please do not respond if you do not meet these requirements).
* 10+ years experience in engineering, IT, or similar field
* 5+ years experience in wireless technology
* 3+ years management experience
* Demonstrated ability to deliver on large initiatives quickly.
* Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment able to keep cool in the face of constantly shifting business needs and market pressure.
* Excellent oral and written communications skills able to communicate effectively with business and engineering teams.
* Excellent references- required prior to client representation.
If you meet the above qualifications, please send resume to: email@example.com
listing jobs Two Shea USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.