20-25 hours per week Part Time
May – July (3 8-hour shifts per week or 5 5-hour shifts per week)
August -> (Schedule based on event timing)
AirPlay, a pioneer in the creation of mobile interactive applications synchronized with live televised events is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join its Operations team. AirPlay is a growing technology start-up backed by Redpoint Ventures and Qualcomm. As a Customer Service Representative with AirPlay, you will be responsible for ensuring AirPlay members receive the most accurate, timely and satisfying customer support experience. The role involves both direct and indirect support interactions with AirPlay members and the creation and maintenance of the tools and information used to support AirPlay members.
•Answer member e-mail’s regarding topics that include product information, game issues, technical support and account questions.
• Interact with members in “live chat” support during AirPlay events.
• Monitor and moderate AirPlay member forums, with a focus on tech support, product information and suggestion forums.
• Assist in managing the AirPlay beta test program and community.
• Write and maintain the FAQ’s and information documentation used for member self-help, and used within the customer service tools.
• Collaborate on the creation, writing and delivery of AirPlay customer service training.
• Assist in training cross functional personnel on customer service functions.
• 2-4 years of customer service experience in a non-voice environment.
• Deep understanding of customer service process, with a focus on customer satisfaction and cost effectiveness.
• Industry experience in games or wireless application support a plus.
• Excellent written communication/presentation skills.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and technology space, self-motivate, prioritize, and maintain a keen sense of humor while doing so.
• Interest in and knowledge of sports, game shows, and reality TV a big plus.
• High School/Partial College, Bachelors Degree preferred
We are located in the SOMA area of San Francisco. For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Information about AirPlay Jobs:
Principals only. Please do not contact AirPlay about other services, products, or commercial interests. If you don’t see a specific opening of interest, but would like to submit your resume for future consideration, send us an email at email@example.com.
listing jobs AirPlay 94103 San Francisco California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.