AirPlay, a pioneer in the creation of mobile interactive applications synchronized with live televised events is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join its Operations team. AirPlay is a growing technology start-up backed by Redpoint Ventures and Qualcomm. As a Game Production Associate, you will be responsible for event research, content writing, and data entry. You must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and be able to workin a team environment. Familiarity with the NFL and its rules is required.
•Gather team and player statistics in advance of game production.
• Watch NFL game and enter relevant game data (down, yardage, play information – pass, run) into Airplay’s Game Production Tool.
• Create and serve relevant opinion polls regarding the game, team or players.
• Create color commentary to enhance member experience during game play.
• Provide support for AirPlay’s customers.
• Answer member e-mail’s regarding topics that include product information, game issues, technical support and account questions.
• Interact with members in “live chat” support during AirPlay events.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks .
• Strong problem solving skills .
• Proficiency in XP Operating System.
• Passion for the NFL and comprehensive understanding of football.
We are located in the SOMA area of San Francisco. For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Additional Information about AirPlay Jobs:
Principals only. Please do not contact AirPlay about other services, products, or commercial interests. If you don’t see a specific opening of interest, but would like to submit your resume for future consideration, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
listing jobs AirPlay 94103 San Francisco California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.