AirPlay, a pioneer in the creation of mobile interactive applications synchronized with live televised events is seeking a Client Engineer to join its engineering team. AirPlay is a growing technology start-up backed by Redpoint Ventures and Qualcomm.
Airplay is seeking a Senior J2ME or BREW Developer to join our engineering group. The primary responsibility will be to develop games and applications for mobile platforms.
• BS/MS in CS or equivalent
• Expertise in C/C++ and/or Java
• 4 or more year’s software development experience preferred with 6 months or more in wireless industry
• Wireless (J2ME, BREW, WAP, SMS) and entertainment software experience a huge plus
• Be a key member of a software development team responsible for programming mobile games
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to respond well under pressure
• Must be a self-starter who is comfortable working both individually and as part of a team
• Coordinate with the QA team for product testing and bug fixes
• Specific expertise in one or more areas of graphics, game-play programming, networked applications
• Porting, integration, and updating of existing mobile applications
We are located in the SOMA area of San Francisco. For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Additional Information about AirPlay Jobs:
Principals only. Please do not contact AirPlay about other services, products, or commercial interests. If you don’t see a specific opening of interest, but would like to submit your resume for future consideration, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
listing jobs AirPlay 94103 San Francisco California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.